The Berkeley Center for Law and Business (BCLB) is Berkeley Law’s hub for rigorous, relevant, and empirically based research, education, and programming on the interrelationships of the law, business, and the economy. Our areas of focus include venture capital and entrepreneurship, corporate sustainability, compliance, capital markets, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Professional Photos from our recently completed Fraud in the Bull Market Conference are now available!
- Professional photos from our recently completed M&A, Antitrust and the Board Room in 2019 Conference are out!
- Find professional photos from our Women in Business Law Mentorship Program Spring 2019 Kick-Off Mixer!
- Professional photos from our Third Annual Symposium on Corporate Law are available!
- BCLB Faculty Fellow Robert Cooter Named 2018 Recipient of Ronald H. Coase Medal
- BCLB Faculty Fellow Robert Bartlett Wins Annual Rutter Award for Teaching Distinction
- BCLB Faculty Fellows Robert Bartlett & Frank Partnoy Publish Paper Entitled The Misuse of Tobin’s Q
- (for photos from older events see our Flickr page)