The Berkeley Center for Law and Business (BCLB) is Berkeley Law’s hub for rigorous, relevant, and empirically based research, education, and programming on the interrelationships of the law, business, and the economy. Our areas of focus include venture capital and entrepreneurship, corporate sustainability, compliance, capital markets, and mergers and acquisitions.
- BCLB Faculty Fellow Robert Cooter Named 2018 Recipient of Ronald H. Coase Medal
- BCLB Faculty Fellow Robert Bartlett Wins Annual Rutter Award for Teaching Distinction
- BCLB Faculty Fellows Robert Bartlett & Frank Partnoy Publish Paper Entitled The Misuse of Tobin’s Q
- BCLB Faculty Fellow Anne Joseph O’Connell Publishes Report on Trump Administration Nominations
- Professional photos from our inaugural Future of Financial Fraud Conference are available!
- Professional photos from our recently completed M&A, Antitrust and the Board Room in 2018 Conference are out!
- (for photos from older events see our Flickr page)