The Berkeley Center for Law and Business convenes programs and supports research in law and business. We connect scholars, practitioners, and students to address challenges related to capital markets, corporate innovation, and sustainability. In the process, we train the next generation of leaders for the global economy.
We aim to be the leading venue for conversations about corporate governance, equity and inclusion, financial fraud, mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, and other important policy issues, consistent with the University of California, Berkeley’s role as the world’s leading public university. If there is a debate about law and business, we want to lead the discussion.
- Professional Photos from our recently completed Fraud in the Bull Market Conference are now available!
- Professional photos from our recently completed M&A, Antitrust and the Board Room in 2019 Conference are out!
- Find professional photos from our Women in Business Law Mentorship Program Spring 2019 Kick-Off Mixer!
- Professional photos from our Third Annual Symposium on Corporate Law are available!
- BCLB Faculty Fellow Robert Cooter Named 2018 Recipient of Ronald H. Coase Medal
- BCLB Faculty Fellow Robert Bartlett Wins Annual Rutter Award for Teaching Distinction
- BCLB Faculty Fellows Robert Bartlett & Frank Partnoy Publish Paper Entitled The Misuse of Tobin’s Q
- (for photos from older events see our Flickr page)