Doctoral Committee: Daniel A. Farber (Chair), Holly Doremus, Eric Biber, and Mathias Kondolf
Dissertation Topic: Proposed Legal and Regulatory Frameworks for Dams and their Reservoirs: Thailand Case Study
Research Interests: Environmental and Energy Law
- Lecturer at the Faculty of Law, Thammasat University, Thailand (2015-present)
- Received a full-ride scholarship granted by the Faculty of Law, Thammasat University in cooperation with Don Muang Tollway Public Co.,Ltd. to study in the LL.M. program (2019) at University of California, Berkeley.
- Receiving a full-ride scholarship awarded by Thammasat University to study in the J.S.D. program (2019-2022) at University of California, Berkeley.
- LL.M. (2019), University of California, Berkeley
- LL.M. (2015) and LL.B. (2012), Thammasat University, Thailand
- Thai Barrister at Law (2013), the Thai Bar under the Royal Patronage, Thailand
- Natsuda Rattamanee, “A Concept of Right to Use Water: Right of Private Sector to Use Water from Surface-water Sources,” Collection of Academic Articles for 60 years of Prof Narong Jaiharn (Memorial book of 60 years of Pi Yai Jaiharn), Faculty of Law, Thammasat University, August 2018, pp. 355-380. [Thai]
- Amnat Wongbandit et al., “The Research Project on Technical Implementation as a Guideline for Regulations by Virtue of Nuclear Energy for Peace Act, B.E. 2559 (2016) ,” sponsored by Office of Atoms for Peace, 2017. (Management and disposal of radioactive materials in petroleum exploratory wells, pp.166-235). [Thai]
- Natsuda Rattamanee, “Regulation on the Riparian Rights Outside the Irrigated Areas” (2014) (LL.M. dissertation, Thammasat University)(https://digital.library.tu.ac.th/tu_dc/frontend/Info/item/dc:102135). [Thai]