We support the goals and challenges of the law school by providing services which promote a work environment that is characterized by fair treatment, open communication, personal accountability, trust and mutual respect. We are committed to meeting Berkeley Law’s needs by partnering with Central Human Resources, Academic Personnel and Campus Shared Services (CSS) to provide the highest level of responsive and confidential Human Resource services, information, and expertise. Through these efforts we seek to enable and inspire all employees to achieve their fullest potential.
In The Know
UC Berkeley Staff now have access to Lynda.com to learn business, technology, and creative skills. With over 5,500 courses taught by subject matter experts – on your desktop, laptop, or phone – new skills are at your fingertips. To access this resource, click the link above and follow these steps.
- Click on e-Learn Courses
- A one-time screen will ask if you had a prior account
- Click “No, I’ve never had an account” unless you want to carry over training from a personal account
Managers & Supervisors
- ADA/FMLA – What Every Supervisor Needs to Know – May 24, 2017 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
- Supervising in a Union Environment – May 31, 2017 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Minimizing Risk – June 6, 2017 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Creating a Safe & Healthy Workplace – June 21, 2017 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Disability Management: Understanding the Process – June 28, 2017 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- ONLINE Supervisor Knowledge Assessment
Log on to UC Learning Center for a complete list of classes and to register.
- Exploring Career Interests with the Strong Interest Inventory – May 22, 2017 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
- Informational Interviewing – May 25, 2017 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- Identifying and Addressing Workplace Bullying – May 30, 2017 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Managing Your Email – online course
- Multicultural Education Program for Faculty & Staff
- Gender Equity Resource Center workshops
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Below is an alphabetical listing of Berkeley Law Human Resources staff.
|Anhara Alexander||Recruitment and Transition Services Analystfirstname.lastname@example.org||510-642-4793|
|Marva de Marothy||Academic Human Resource Manageremail@example.com||510-664-9116|
|Trisha Milazzo||Senior HR Analystfirstname.lastname@example.org||510-642-1979|
|Kalford Mills||Academic HR Analystemail@example.com||510-643-3056|
|Sheri Showalter||Director of Human Resourcesfirstname.lastname@example.org||510-642-1155|
|Stephanie Tang||Senior Academic HR Analystemail@example.com||510-643-9544|
For more information, visit the UC Berkeley Human Resources website.
In partnership with Campus Shared Services, the Berkeley Law HR Team is working to make HR processes Easier, Better, and Faster.
Click here to visit the CSS web page and learn more about the services they offer.