We support the goals and challenges of the law school by providing services which promote a work environment that is characterized by fair treatment, open communication, personal accountability, trust and mutual respect. We are committed to meeting Berkeley Law’s needs by partnering with Central Human Resources, Academic Personnel and Campus Shared Services (CSS) to provide the highest level of responsive and confidential Human Resource services, information, and expertise. Through these efforts we seek to enable and inspire all employees to achieve their fullest potential.
In The Know
Non-Represented Salary Increases:
- Exempt Employee Merit Increases
- Retroactive to July 1, 2016
- Paid on November 1
- Non-Exempt Employees Merit Increases
- Retroactive to June 19, 2016
- Paid on November 16
- GSRs & Graduate Assistant Researchers: 4% increase
- Student Assistants: Minimum Wage is $12.53/hour
October 1, 2016 Salary Increases
- GSIs, Tutors, and Readers: 4% increase
- UPTE & AFSCME Represented Employees (RX, TX, SX): 3% increase
November 1, 2016 Equity Increases:
- Exempt Employees paid on December 1
- Non-Exempt Employees paid on November 16
Managers & Supervisors
- Conflict Competency for Teams – December 8, 2016 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Principles of Supervision: Setting the Context – February 7, 2017 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Creating an Inclusive Work Environment – February 14, 2017 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Building Teams – February 23, 2017 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Supervising Students at UC Berkeley – March 1, 2017 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
- Communication Skills: Listening & Feedback – March 7, 2017 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- ONLINE Supervisor Knowledge Assessment
Log on to UC Learning Center for a complete list of classes and to register.
- Collaborating Effectively in the Workplace – December 14, 2016 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- New Employee Orientation – January 10, 2017 8:15 AM – 12:30 PM
- Blue Jeans Video Conferencing – January 19, 2017 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Workplace Civility: Respect in Action – January 24, 2017 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- bMail Fundamentals – January 31, 2017 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Email Civility – February 15, 2017 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Multicultural Education Program for Faculty & Staff
- Gender Equity Resource Center workshops
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Below is an alphabetical listing of Berkeley Law Human Resources staff.
|Anhara Alexander||Recruitment and Transition Services Analystemail@example.com||510-642-4793|
|Marva de Marothy||Academic Human Resource Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org||510-664-9116|
|Trisha Milazzo||Senior HR Analystemail@example.com||510-642-1979|
|Kalford Mills||Academic HR Analystfirstname.lastname@example.org||510-643-3056|
|Sheri Showalter||Director of Human Resourcesemail@example.com||510-642-1155|
|Stephanie Tang||Senior Academic HR Analystfirstname.lastname@example.org||510-643-9544|
For more information, visit the UC Berkeley Human Resources website.
In partnership with Campus Shared Services, the Berkeley Law HR Team is working to make HR processes Easier, Better, and Faster.
Click here to visit the CSS web page and learn more about the services they offer.