We support the goals and challenges of the law school by providing services which promote a work environment that is characterized by fair treatment, open communication, personal accountability, trust and mutual respect. We are committed to meeting Berkeley Law’s needs by partnering with Central Human Resources, Academic Personnel and Campus Shared Services (CSS) to provide the highest level of responsive and confidential Human Resource services, information, and expertise. Through these efforts we seek to enable and inspire all employees to achieve their fullest potential.
In the Know
Salary Increases – Effective October 1, 2016, the following salary increases will be automatically implemented:
- Student Assistants: The new City of Berkeley Minimum Wage will be $12.53/hour.
- Academic Student Employees (ASE) – GSIs, Tutors, and Readers: 4% increase
- Graduate Student Researchers and Graduate Assistant Researchers: 4% increase
Featured Training & Events
Managers & Supervisors
- Compensation & Benefits – What Every Supervisor Should Know – October 12, 2016 12:30 PM – 4:30 PM
- Minimizing Risk – October 19, 2016 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Dealing with Disputes and Disagreements – October 25, 2016 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Principles of Supervision: Setting the Context – February 7, 2017 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Log on to UC Learning Center for a complete list of classes and to register.
- bMail Fundamentals – October 5, 2016 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Introduction to Career Development – October 7, 2016 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
- Exploring Career Interests with the Strong Interest Inventory – October 24, 2016 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
- Workplace Civility – October 27, 2016 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Below is an alphabetical listing of Berkeley Law Human Resources staff.
|Anhara Alexander||Recruitment and Transition Services Analystemail@example.com||510-642-4793|
|Marva de Marothy||Academic Human Resource Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org||510-664-9116|
|Trisha Milazzo||Senior HR Analystemail@example.com||510-642-1979|
|Kalford Mills||Academic HR Analystfirstname.lastname@example.org||510-643-3056|
|Sheri Showalter||Director of Human Resourcesemail@example.com||510-642-1155|
|Stephanie Tang||Senior Academic HR Analystfirstname.lastname@example.org||510-643-9544|
For more information, visit the UC Berkeley Human Resources website.
In partnership with Campus Shared Services, the Berkeley Law HR Team is working to make HR processes Easier, Better, and Faster.
Click here to visit the CSS web page and learn more about the services they offer.