We support the goals and challenges of the law school by providing services which promote a work environment that is characterized by fair treatment, open communication, personal accountability, trust and mutual respect. We are committed to meeting Berkeley Law’s needs by partnering with Central Human Resources, Academic Personnel and Campus Shared Services (CSS) to provide the highest level of responsive and confidential Human Resource services, information, and expertise. Through these efforts we seek to enable and inspire all employees to achieve their fullest potential.
In The Know
UC Berkeley Staff now have access to Lynda.com to learn business, technology, and creative skills. With over 5,500 courses taught by subject matter experts – on your desktop, laptop, or phone – new skills are at your fingertips.
The annual closure of campus to conserve energy will occur this year between Monday, December 25, 2017 and Monday, January 1, 2018.
The 2017 holiday and campus closure days are:
Monday, December 25: Administrative & Academic Holiday
Tuesday, December 26: Administrative & Academic Holiday
Wednesday, December 27: Closure day
Thursday, December 28: Closure day
Friday, December 29: Administrative & Academic Holiday
Monday, January 1, 2018: Administrative & Academic Holiday
Managers & Supervisors
- UC People Management Certificate – combination of online and in-person courses
- Performance Review Foundations – Lynda.com
- Delivering Employee Feedback – Lynda.com
- Rewarding Employees – Lynda.com
- Having Difficult Conversations – Lynda.com
- Strategies for Communicating with Tact and Diplomacy – online course
- Conducting Performance Appraisals – online course
- Engaging and Developing Employees – online course
- Coaching for Performance and Development – online course
- ONLINE Supervisor Knowledge Assessment
- Goal Setting – online course
- Preparing For Your Review – Lynda.com
- Building Self-Confidence – Lynda.com
- Building Resilience – Lynda.com
- Enhancing Your Productivity – Lynda.com
- Improving Your Conflict Competence – Lynda.com
- Managing Your Email – online course
- Multicultural Education Program for Faculty & Staff
- Gender Equity Resource Center workshops
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Below is an alphabetical listing of Berkeley Law Human Resources staff.
|Anhara Alexander||Recruitment and Transition Services Analystfirstname.lastname@example.org||510-642-4793|
|Katie Cisco||Academic HR Analystemail@example.com||510-664-9116|
|David Lopez||Academic HR Analyst||dalopez@.berkeley.edu||510-643-3056|
|Trisha Milazzo||Senior HR Analystfirstname.lastname@example.org||510-642-1979|
|Sheri Showalter||Director of Human Resourcesemail@example.com||510-642-1155|
|Stephanie Tang||Senior Academic HR Analystfirstname.lastname@example.org||510-643-9544|
For more information, visit the UC Berkeley Human Resources website.
In partnership with Campus Shared Services, the Berkeley Law HR Team is working to make HR processes Easier, Better, and Faster.
Click here to visit the CSS web page and learn more about the services they offer.