Welcome to Berkeley Law Event Services
During this time of transition back to campus, we are here to support zoom meetings and webinars, live streamed events, and limited in-person meetings.
Please click here for information regarding hosting events at UC Berkeley.
Please click here for a list of off campus venues with outdoor spaces for events.
For updates on Berkeley Law’s Events Policy, please click here.
To request event support, please complete this brief form. Thank you.
Who We Are and What We Do
The Berkeley Law Event Services Unit (ESU) provides planning, management and execution for a wide variety of law school events. ESU is a shared central resource and we offer support in three main areas:
- Major research and academic events not supported by a center
- Dean’s welcome dinners
- Faculty meetings and Faculty workshops
- Dean’s special lectures and events (Rutter Award, Herma Hill Kay Lecture, Jorde Symposium, Tragen Lecture, etc.)
- Dean’s sponsored annual Berkeley Law events for staff and faculty
- Berkeley Law Development & Alumni Relations major events: Alumni Reunion, Swearing-In Ceremony, Citation Award Luncheon, etc.
- Executive Education programs: academies, workshops, custom programs, institutes
- Admissions: Admitted Students Weekend, Berkeley Law Opportunity Scholarship programs, pipeline conferences & other student events
- Student Services: JD Commencement, LLM Commencement
- Event Services provides training and consulting to the law school and specifically for the following groups:
- Student groups and journals
- Academic and research centers
- Various units hosting small-scale or informal events