The law school seeks to provide financial aid sufficient to permit any students admitted to the J.D. program to attend Berkeley Law. Indeed, approximately 83 percent of Berkeley Law J.D. students receive some form of financial aid.
- Summer Fellowships administered by the Career Development Office for JDs in an approved public interest, non-profit or government sector internship or externship
- Private Scholarships specifically catered towards law students
- U.C. Scholarships administered by the University of California
- Veterans Benefits for veterans and their dependents to pursue veterans’ educational benefits
- UC Berkeley Basic Needs Center provides resources for the food pantry, CalFresh, housing security deposit program, and more..