ADVANCED ZOOM FEATURES:
MANAGING YOUR ZOOM RECORDING:
As of Spring 2021 there is a new process for managing your Zoom class recordings:
- Use Record to the Cloud in Zoom for every session
- Those recordings will automatically be transferred to My Media in bCourses
- Go to My Media in bCourses after each class and publish the recording to the Media Gallery of the appropriate course site.
For detailed instructions: Recording Lectures – Zoom to Kaltura (My Media) Guide
Navigate to the Media Gallery of your bCourses site
Click ‘+ Add Media’
3. Click ‘Add New’ and choose ‘Media Upload’
4. Choose the audio/video file that you have on your local computer.
5. Hit “Save”. It may take up an hour or two before your video has been processed after you save and upload the media. You will receive an email notification once the media is published but if not, directly go to Media Gallery to check if your media is now there. Announce to students that your video recording is posted on the Media Gallery and that is all you need to do.