- Schedule a meeting with the Pro Bono Program Director, Deborah Schlosberg by emailing email@example.com. At the meeting, we will discuss your idea and potential challenges, and brainstorm possible partner organizations.
- Complete the New SLP Approval Application. This document also includes a description of the formal requirements for SLPS. Please submit the application to the Pro Bono Program Director, Deborah Schlosberg.
- Student leaders of the new SLP project must engage in the work of the SLP with the potential supervising attorneys for at least a semester before the project may launch as an official SLP project.
- The Pro Bono Program Director and Faculty Co-Directors will review the application. If we identify any problems or potential issues, we will help you address them.
- Register your SLP as a student organization with (1) Berkeley Law Student Services and (2) the LEAD Center on main campus.