To order a transcript:
Students and alumni of Berkeley Law should order transcripts through the Law Registrar’s Office and not through the Berkeley campus Office of the Registrar. Current students can request transcripts online using your CalNet ID or by submitting the Request for Law School Transcript form. Alumni will need to use the form. Be sure to include the following information:
- Name used while at the Law School
- Current address
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Student ID number (current students only)
- Dates of attendance
- Degree received and year (alumni only)
If you omit any of the information above, we will have to contact you to get it which will slow the processing of your request.
We cannot accept requests over the phone or by email, unless a scanned copy of the form is attached.
You may also order up to 10 on-the-spot transcripts in person from the Registrar’s Office. You are required to show photo ID to pick up transcripts or to submit a request in person.
Where to send the request:
1) Fax your signed form to (510) 642-2277
2) Email a scanned copy of your signed form (preferably in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Mail your signed form to:
Office of the Registrar
UC Berkeley School of Law
270 Simon Hall
Berkeley, CA 94720-7200
For more information, please visit our F.A.Q.