For many employers, this summer will be the first time they will run their legal internship program virtually. In order to support this endeavor, the CDO has collected some resources to help employers manage a successful virtual internship program.
Creating a Virtual Program
- Tips for Effective Remote Working (ABA)
- Vault Asks Lawyers: Tips for Working Remotely
- 6 Ways Tech Can Help Keep Attorneys Engaged, Even While Remote (Law.com)
- 15 Questions About Remote Work Answered (HBR)
- 23 Essential Tips for Working Remotely (Inc.)
- How to Look Better on Zoom and Other Video Conferencing Tips (Vault)
- How to Look Your Best on a Webcam (NYT)
The Bay Area Consortium on Externships (BACE) & Southern California Externships (SoCalEx) have generously shared the following training resources for remote supervisors.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support designing or implementing your virtual internship program.
We’d be happy to help!