The Student Services Office is available for academic and personal advising and counseling. Students are encouraged to come to Student Services to discuss academic plans, questions about the profession, personal concerns, summer jobs, accommodations, and other matters. Students are welcome to schedule appointments by checking the links below.
In addition to counseling individual students, Student Services works with the Student Association at Berkeley Law (SABL) and all the student organizations, supporting their social and community activities. Special funding is made available for individual students, with prior application and approval, for attendance at legal conferences.
Dean of Students: Annik Hirshen
- For appointments with Dean Hirshen, email Kristin Haas at email@example.com
Senior Director of Student Services: Kyle Valenti
- For appointments, go to Kyle Valenti’s Calendar
Director of Equity and Inclusion, Student Services: Emily Bruce
- For appointments, go to Emily Bruce’s Calendar
Assistant Director for Accessible Education: Kyle Kate Dudley
- For appointments, go to Kyle Kate’s Calendar
Exam Administrator & Student Services Coordinator: Amanda Tran
- For appointments, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Services Administrator: Kristin Haas
Location: 280 Simon Hall
Phone Number: 510.643.2744
General Inquiries: email@example.com