2022-2023 BERKELEY LAW FINANCIAL AID
- Federal student loan targeted debt relief announcement
- Financial Aid Office Meet and Greet September 29, 9:30am – 10:30am – Come swing by Steinhart Courtyard to grab some coffee, a snack and meet our team!
- Need to reduce your fall 2022 semester loans? Submit a loan modification request here
- Basic Needs Center – available student resources
- Outside Agency Scholarships – accepting applications now!
Berkeley Law is committed to providing one of the best suites of financial aid programs. The Financial Aid Office helps eligible students to obtain grants, fellowships, and scholarships based on merit and/or need, as well as an array of federal and private student loans. Follow the links below to find information on types of aid, how to apply, and more. Visit our FAQ Page for up-to-date information.
Prospective and current students, as well as alumni, may also schedule an appointment to discuss financial aid matters.
For information on financial aid for LL.M and JSD students, please visit the LL.M and JSD admissions pages here.