Our Most Flexible Program
Berkeley Law’s LL.M. executive track is specifically designed for lawyers who want an internationally renowned Berkeley Law degree but can’t leave professional or personal commitments for an entire standard academic year.
Students may focus their studies to earn a Certificate of Specialization and/or meet the requirements to become eligible to register for the California Bar Examination.
Connect with us to learn even more!
- Complete your degree in one calendar year, starting in January and ending in December
- Online spring and fall semesters each take ~15 hours of work per week or less, designed to be compatible with a busy work schedule or personal commitments
- Summer semester is full-time with a wide variety of courses to choose from
- Complete courses May through August during two consecutive 10- or 13-week summer semesters
- Unique semester structure allows students to take a full-time study program with many elective choices in a shorter period of time
- Fully engage in life at the law school and explore the Bay Area on weekends