Our Most Flexible Program
Berkeley Law’s LL.M. Executive Track is specifically designed for lawyers who want an internationally renowned Berkeley Law degree but can’t leave professional or personal commitments for an entire standard academic year.
Students may focus their studies to earn a Certificate of Specialization and/or meet the requirements to become eligible to register for the California Bar Examination.
Two Possible Timelines:
Remote + Summer
- Complete your degree in one full calendar year, starting remotely in January and ending remotely in December with one in-Berkeley semester during the summer.
- Online spring and fall semesters each take approximately 15 hours of work per week or less, designed to be compatible with a busy work schedule or personal commitments.
- Summer semester is full-time, in Berkeley with a wide variety of courses to choose from.
- Complete your degree during two consecutive 10- or 13-week summer semesters (May-August) in Berkeley.
- Unique semester structure allows students to participate in required and elective courses for full-time study in a shorter period of time.
- Fully engage in life at the law school and explore the Bay Area on weekends.