SABL FUNDING INFORMATION
Please refer to the Student Organization Handbook for more information about events and funding.
REIMBURSEMENT FOR EVENTS
Reimbursements will now be processed by Business Services. Below are step-by step instructions for submitting reimbursements. Instructions and forms are also available on the Business Services website. If you have any questions, please reach out to Business Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to be reimbursed out of your organization’s SABL funds, please do the following after the event:
- Fill out the Student Organization General Reimbursement Payment Request Form OR the Student Organization Entertainment Reimbursement Form (these forms are also available on the Business Services website). As of December 2019, the process is completed entirely online using DocuSign.
- Please note: The officer approval must be signed by an officer other than the payee (i.e., if the organization treasurer is seeking reimbursement, the form must be signed by the organization president, vice-president, or other officer).
- Upload documentation
- Itemized Receipts
- Map (for mileage reimbursements)
- Guest List (for food reimbursements)
- All documentation must be compiled into ONE file when using DocuSign.
- If you have any questions, please reach out to Business Services at email@example.com.
If you would like to be reimbursed out of your organization’s gift funds (a/k/a “alumni account”), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you spend the funds, so that you may find out the balance in your account. After the event, follow the instructions above to complete the reimbursement process.
For other student organization funding sources, please contact the Berkeley Law Office of Development and Alumni Relations (email@example.com) and the UC Berkeley Graduate Assembly (firstname.lastname@example.org). For fundraising from law firms and other outside sources, please refer to this document created by the Office of Development and Alumni Relations.