In office telephone Conference Call Feature
You will be charged as if you were making 2 separate phone calls.
- To add a third party to a call on a PBX Analog line (Cortelco, Panasonic or similar phone)
- With a call in progress, press the Flash/Conf/Transfer button.
- Dial the number of the party you wish to add.
- Press the Flash/Conf/Transfer button. (If there is no answer or the line is busy, press the Flash/Conf/Transfer button twice to return to original party.)
- To drop the last party added: Press the Flash/Conf/Transfer button.
- To add a third party to a call on a PBX Digital Line (Avaya phones).
- With a call in progress, press the CONFERENCE button.
- Dial the number.
- When party answers, press the CONFERENCE button.
- To drop the last party: Press the appropriate call appearance button then Press the DROP button.
Host a personal audio conference
To host an on demand telephone conference call with multiple attendants a Zoom Pro Account is required. The cost for a Zoom Pro account is $2.85/mo plus phone usage. To request a Zoom Pro Account please email email@example.com and provide the the following information. It is advised to submit your request at least 5 business days prior to your meeting to ensure your Zoom Pro account is created in time.
- Your Name
- Email address associated with your Calnet ID
- Chartstring with authorization.