Room Reservation Requests:
To access the Virtual Event Management System (VEMS) to browse room availability or to make a room reservation, click here.
For complete details about room reservations can be found on this page.
For general inquiries or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The facilities team can assist your event by arranging tables and chairs, janitorial services, and room setups. In your email, remember to include information about the preferred layout (placement of tables, chairs, podiums, garbage cans, etc.). To request help from Building Services, please contact them via email at least 3 business days (72 hours) in advance of your event at email@example.com.
The media services team provides classroom and event audio/visual support, full-service lecture capture and distribution (classrooms only). To request help from media services, please contact them via email at least 3 business days (72 hours) in advance of your event at firstname.lastname@example.org. For video recording in event spaces like Booth and Goldberg, and for AV support at other campus locations, use campus services, ETS.
For more information please visit Media Services
When submitting requests, please include the following information:
Make sure your room request has been approved before submitting a facilities or media request.
1. Event date
2. Event location
3. Event start time
4. Event end time
5. Will food be served? (Caterer?)
6. Will alcohol be served? (Caterer?)
7. Total expected attendance
8. Specific room setup requests (most specialized room setups can be found in EMS)
Other notes about making requests:
• For large, all day, or multi-day events additional custodial resources may be required and may incur additional expenses.
• Make sure to use sign holders for publicity. Signs may not be taped to the walls under any circumstances. Please read the Posting Policy for more details.
• Please note: There are no event setups allowed in the hallways or Laub Lobby. The only exceptions are the Donor Lobby and the 100/105/110 hallway.
• For more details contact Campus Recycling and Refuse Services at (510) 643-4612 or email email@example.com.