Summer 2023 Berkeley Law upgraded it’s room request system to Mazévo. Here are resources to show you of how to make Mazévo work for you.
This Page assumes you have an established room account. If you are encountering issues not discussed here, or need assistance with your account, please contact Room Planning
A few reminders before we start:
- The Law School’s facilities, including the classrooms, event and auditorium space, and indoor and outdoor tabling and reception space, are reserved exclusively for use by the Law School.
- During the designated Review Sessions/Reading Period, only law school meetings that are exclusively for faculty and/or staff may be scheduled in law school space. Meetings, events, etc. that include students or other members of the law school community are not permitted.
- During the Final Examinations Period no events can be scheduled in the Law School, except those related to the administration of exams. The only exception to this is that faculty meetings may occur in the Warren Room, so long as they are not disruptive of the administration of exams.
- Facilities must be used in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws, including ADA regulations, as well as in accordance with University policies and procedures. For details see UCPD Rules of Conduct In Campus Buildings.
- The Law School reserves the right to move events from a requested room or cancel events if they become in conflict with the Law School’s priorities.
Follow this link:
- Berkeley Law Room Requests (enter your Berkeley affiliated email on the Mazévo page then click next)
to login then follow these steps:
This video covers how to submit room and resource requests in Mazévo and the tools available to requesters to see what rooms are available. Note that the information required by your organization to submit a request may differ from what is shown.
This video covers how to submit requests for more than a single date and time. It also shows you what happens when a room that you wish to request is not available for all the dates you want.
This video covers how to edit a request you have previously submitted. With Mazévo, you can edit the event date, time, location, and services. You can also add additional bookings to your event or cancel the event if necessary.
In this short video, we cover how to use My Events to view the status and make changes to requests you have previously submitted through Mazévo.