October 26-27, 2017 | Fairmont Hotel | 950 Mason Street | San Francisco, California | 94108
This two-day, multi-panel event will explore the development of corporate law, the evolving relationships between corporate stakeholders, M&A and what corporate lawmaking may look like in the future. With two days full of insightful panels, this event is an excellent way to both network with and learn from some of the best lawyers, professionals, and scholars in a variety of fields.
See here for photos from the event.
Speakers will include:
- Chief Justice Leo E. Strine Jr., Delaware Supreme Court
- Chancellor Andre G. Bouchard, Delaware Court of Chancery
- Martin Lipton, Founding Partner of Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz
- Allison Bennington, Partner and General Counsel, ValueAct
- Ricardo Cortes-Monroy, Chief Legal Officer & Group General Counsel, Nestle
- David Estrada, Chief Legal Officer, Kitty Hawk
- Christine Flores, General Counsel, Pinterest
- Scott Kupor, Managing Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- Frank Partnoy, Professor, USD School of Law
- Eric Ries, Author of Lean Startup and founder of Long Term Stock Exchange
- Numerous other experts from top law firms, law schools, and companies!
Steven Davidoff Solomon, Professor, U.C. Berkeley School of Law
William Savitt, Partner, Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz
Berkeley Law certifies that this activity has been approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of California. The grant of MCLE credit is within the purview of the states, and we will provide a certificate of attendance and other materials to use in seeking continuing education credits.
This Seminar has been approved for NY CLE credit for both experienced and newly-admitted attorneys. Please note that the NY CLE Board Regulations do not permit us to award credit unless you are present for the entire program. If you are more than a few minutes late, or leave more than a few minutes early, we cannot give you even fractional credit.