This two-day, multi-panel event will explore the development of corporate law, the evolving relationships between corporate stakeholders, M&A and what corporate lawmaking may look like in the future. With two days full of insightful panels, this event is an excellent way to both network with and learn from some of the best lawyers, professionals, and scholars in a variety of fields.
Speakers will include:
- Chief Justice Leo E. Strine Jr., Delaware Supreme Court
- Chancellor Andre G. Bouchard, Delaware Court of Chancery
- Charlie Penner, JANA Partners
- Commissioner Robert Jackson, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Carl Shapiro, University of California at Berkeley
- Jill Fisch, University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Brian Wheeler, SoftBank
- Katherine Henderson, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Jesse M. Fried, Harvard Law School
- Allison A. Bennington, ValueAct Capital
- John Carreyrou, The Wall Street Journal
- Bethany McLean, Vanity Fair
- William Savitt, Partner, Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz
Steven Davidoff Solomon, Professor, U.C. Berkeley School of Law
The St. Regis San Francisco | 125 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA, 94103
Berkeley Law certifies that this activity has been approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of California. The grant of MCLE credit is within the purview of the states, and we will provide a certificate of attendance and other materials to use in seeking continuing education credits.
This Seminar has been approved for NY CLE credit for both experienced and newly-admitted attorneys. Please note that the NY CLE Board Regulations do not permit us to award credit unless you are present for the entire program. If you are more than a few minutes late, or leave more than a few minutes early, we cannot give you even fractional credit.
Professional photos from our symposium are available! Check them out here!
Jointly Presented By: