If you’re planning to visit Berkeley Law, you can can print out campus and Bay Area maps, view the building floorplans and locate the parking structures near the school.
You can download the following maps to help you find Berkeley Law:
- Campus Map with Berkeley Law (99 KB)
- Bay Area major highway map (7 KB)
Note: You must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to open and read these files. To obtain the Adobe Acrobat Reader visit Adobe’s website at http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html.
Street parking in the neighborhood surrounding Berkeley Law is controlled by parking restrictions (e.g., two hour limits). If you park in the City of Berkeley, please check carefully for posted parking restrictions. Most parking meters now take quarters, nickels and dimes.
The following list of public parking lots located near the school will help you if street parking is unavailable. These lots are also indicated on the downloadable Campus Map. All lots require a fee for parking. Parking is at your own risk:
- College Avenue between Bancroft Way and Durant Avenue (east side of street)
- Bancroft Way between College Avenue and Bowditch Street (left side of street)
- Bancroft Way between Bowditch Street and Telegraph Avenue (left side of street)
- Bancroft Way between Telegraph Avenue and Dana Street (right side of street)
- Durant Avenue/Channing Way between Ellsworth Street and Dana Street
- Channing Way between Ellsworth Street and Dana Street