The Berkeley Law Mail Room provides delivery and pickup of US Mail and other delivery services throughout the School of Law complex. Mail is picked up from posted drop-off points twice daily, once in the morning and once in the afternoon. Delivery of mail occurs once per day, as soon as it can be sorted after delivery by the US Postal Service.
Some reminders about using the Mail Room’s services:
- Please use UC bar-codes when sending mail via the Mail Room.
- Non-US Postal Service deliveries (e.g., FedEx, UPS, DHL, Airborne) are delivered throughout the day as received.
- Please deliver your FedEx and UPS packages directly to their respective drop off boxes.
- The Mail Room does not have or sell stamps.
- The Mail Room does not provide packing materials. Supplies should be ordered via your office supply purchase procedure.
- Please consult the UC Berkeley Mail Services website for more information about campus mailing rules.
Mail Services is located in room M-126 near the parking garage in the North Addition. Ron Skinner, Sr. Mail Processor, can be reached at 510-642-7403, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark Krol, Mail Processor, can be reached at 510-642-7403, or via email at email@example.com.