- Meet the Reference Staff
- How to Use the Law Library Website to Find Everything and Everyone!
- Intro to LawCat – Berkeley Law Library’s Catalog
Legal Research Training
(recordings & slide presentations)
- Library Essentials training (2021) – Sessions include: Law Library Resources, E-books, Study Aids, Law Library Databases, and Scholarly Sources & Finding Articles
- Legal Research Basics training (2020) – Sessions include: Introduction to Legal Research, Case Law & Related Material, Statutory Law, Administrative Law, Secondary Authority, Loca/Municipal Law, Legislative History, California Legal Research, Bloomberg Law, Lexis & Westlaw.
- How to Get Published (2021) – Professor Rebecca Wexler discusses her experience as a legal scholar and offers advice to students who are interested in publishing their writing. Marci Hoffman, the Associate Director of the Law Library, and Luke Miller, the Senior Submissions Editor for Berkeley Journal of International Law, demystify the publishing process and offer their tips and expertise.