The Berkeley Center for Law & Technology offers a specialized certificate program for LL.M. executive track students. The certificate in Law & Technology recognizes successful completion of a course of study focused on intellectual property law, privacy law and other technology-related areas of law.
The final deadline for submitting the application is is the last day of the month of a student’s graduation.
Complete the online application form by clicking on the button below.
To qualify for the LL.M. executive track certificate, a student must complete a total of 11 units from the list of courses below.
- Intellectual Property Law (3 units)
- Advanced IT Contracts: Drafting and Negotiating (1 unit)
- Blockchain for Lawyers (1 unit)
- Copyright Law (3 units)
- Cybersecurity (1 unit)
- Entertainment Law (1 unit)
- Venture Capital in Practice (2 units) (Option A only – Fall term online course)
- Patent Law (3 units)
- Information Privacy Law (3 units)
- Trademark Law and Branding (3 units)
- Regulated Digital Industries (3 units)
- Video Game Law (1 unit)
- Wine Law (1 unit)
- Venture Capital in Practice (1 unit)