Tuesday, December 3, 2013
55 Second Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
8:00 am – 10:30 am
The Berkeley Center for Law & Technology (BCLT) and Paul Hastings hosted a Privacy Roundtable and discussed the impact of recent changes in California privacy law. Attendees heard from leading experts and top policymakers about the recent Assembly session and the likely future direction of California privacy law.
- Thomas Counts, Partner, Paul Hastings LLP
- Drew Liebert, Assembly Judiciary Committee
- Jeffrey Rabkin, California’s Special Assistant Attorney General for Law & Technology
- Sherrese Smith, Partner, Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul Schwartz, UC Berkeley School of Law, BCLT
Audio is available here.
1.5 hours of CLE was available for this program.