Traditional and thesis track students who seek in-depth training in a particular area of law are now able to earn Certificates of Specialization in Energy & Clean Technology, Law and Technology, Business Law, Environmental Law, and International Law. Students apply for certificates toward the end of their second semester. To learn more about the certificate requirements, please click on the following links.
- LL.M. Law & Technology Certificate
- LL.M. Business Law Certificate
- LL.M. Environmental Law Certificate
- LL.M. Energy & Clean Technology Law Certificate
- LL.M. International Law Certificate
- LL.M. Public Interest and Social Justice Certificate