Practitioner Judges for Briefs and Oral Arguments
We are seeking judges, law clerks, professors, and/or practicing attorneys to judge either:
- Oral arguments in person during the competition weekend.
- Written briefs remotely before the competition begins.
- Both written briefs remotely before the competition begins and oral arguments in person during the competition weekend.
Student Bailiffs for Competition Day
We are seeking students (high school, undergraduate, or graduate) to help:
- Keep time and communicate time to competitors during the competition.
- Escort competitors and judges to their competition rooms.
- Assist with miscellaneous day-of needs, including set-up, tear-down, and anything else needed during the competition.