Connect with a Librarian
Course Books, Study Aids, Exams Database and Study Rooms
- Student Course Book Information
- Study Aids Research Guide – Includes information on accessing LexisNexis Digital Library, West Academic Study Aids, Aspen Learning Library, and Quimbee
- Exams Database
- Study Rooms
- Berkeley Law Library YouTube Channel
- Useful and fun content for and by Berkeley Law students, including research videos and how-tos.
- How to Use the Library’s Website to Find Everything and Everyone Video
- Meet the Law Librarians Video
- Law Library Resources for IL Success
- How Do I’s– One sheet workarounds for commonly asked questions including course reserves, study aids, interdisciplinary resources and more
- Interlibrary Loan & Storage
- Preemption Checking Resources
- Submission & Publication Resources
- How to Get Published presentation (2021) – Professor Rebecca Wexler discusses her experience as a legal scholar and offers advice to students who are interested in publishing their writing. Marci Hoffman, the Associate Director of the Law Library, and Luke Miller, the Senior Submissions Editor for Berkeley Journal of International Law, demystify the publishing process and offer their tips and expertise.
- Using Scholastica
- How to Get Published: A Guide to Human Rights and Social Justice Journals
Student Wellness and Outreach
- Student Wellness
- Bay Area Booklist
- Summer 2023 Reading List
- Phone and laptop chargers, standing desks and book stands for checkout and ear plugs and first aid items are available at the Circulation Desk. Check out the puzzles, games and other stress buster activities available in the Main Reading Room and on LL2.