- Stay tuned for upcoming events.
- For prior CSLS Speaker Series talk titles, click here.
- For prior Special Events, click here.
The Center supports theoretically-based, empirical research on new developments at the interplay of law and society in contemporary and historical contexts. While part of Berkeley’s School of Law, the Center fosters a multi- disciplinary context in which UC Berkeley faculty and graduate students from many departments interact and engage with visiting socio-legal scholars from universities in the United States and abroad.
– Jonathan Simon, Faculty Director
– Rosann Greenspan, Executive Director