The Miller Institute is hosting a virtual reception to welcome incoming JD, LLM, JSD, and JSP students interested in international and comparative law. Students will have an opportunity to meet international law faculty members, hear from international law student groups, and learn about international law classes, programs, and events.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Berkeley Law Certificate of Specialization in International Law – For JD Students
- Berkeley Law Certificate of Specialization in International Law – For LLM (Traditional Track) / JSD / JSP Students
- Fall 2021 International Law and Comparative Law Classes
- Tentative Spring 2022 International Law and Comparative Law Classes
- Miller Institute Annual Report 2020-2021