Conference (8:30 am-4:15 pm)
Location: Chevron Auditorium, International House
2299 Piedmont Avenue, Berkeley
(across the street from Berkeley Law)
Reception (4:30-6:00 pm)
Location: Goldberg Room, 297 Law Building, Berkeley Law
(across the street from International House)
Parking near the UC Berkeley campus is very limited: Street parking in the neighborhood surrounding campus is controlled by parking restrictions (e.g., two-hour limits), and public parking lots can fill up quickly.
Here is a list of public parking lots located near the conference venue:
- Stadium Parking Garage, 2175 Gayley Road (near California Memorial Stadium)
- College Ave between Bancroft Way and Durant Ave (east side of street)
- Bancroft Way between College Ave and Bowditch St (left side of street)
- Bancroft Way between Bowditch St and Telegraph Ave (left side of street)
- Telegraph Channing Garage, 2450 Durant Ave (between Telegraph Ave and Dana St)
If you’re coming to the conference via BART, get off at the Downtown Berkeley station along the Richmond line. The station is located one block from the west side of campus and International House is located on the southeast corner of campus.
To get from BART to International House:
- Take the Bear Transit shuttle ($1) which runs along the perimeter of campus. Catch the shuttle at Shattuck and Addison and get off at the corner of Bancroft and Piedmont. (See shuttle map and timetable.) For more information, click here.
- For those who enjoy walking, the west entrance to the Berkeley campus is one block away from BART. International House is on the opposite side of the campus, about a 25-minute uphill walk. (See map.)