This two-day, multi-panel event will explore the development of corporate law, the evolving relationships between corporate stakeholders, M&A and what corporate lawmaking may look like in the future. With two days full of insightful panels, this event is an excellent way to both network with and learn from some of the best lawyers, professionals, and scholars in a variety of fields.
Speakers will include:
- Honorable Leo E. Strine Jr., Chief Justice of the Delaware Supreme Court
- Honorable Andre G. Bouchard, Chancellor of the Delaware Court of Chancery
- Dalia Blass, Director of the Division of Investment Management with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Hannah-Beth Jackson, California State Senator
- Louise Pentland, Executive Vice President and Chief Business and Legal Affairs Officer at PayPal
- Mike Isaac, Technology Reporter for the New York Times and author of the upcoming book Super Pumped: The Battle for Uber
- William Savitt, Partner, Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz
- Steven Davidoff Solomon, Professor, UC Berkeley School of Law
The St. Regis San Francisco | 125 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA, 94103
Berkeley Law certifies that this activity has been approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of California. The grant of MCLE credit is within the purview of the states, and we will provide a certificate of attendance and other materials to use in seeking continuing education credits.
This Seminar has been approved for NY CLE credit for both experienced and newly-admitted attorneys. Please note that the NY CLE Board Regulations do not permit us to award credit unless you are present for the entire program. If you are more than a few minutes late, or leave more than a few minutes early, we cannot give you even fractional credit.
MCLE information will be available at a later date.
This Symposium is by invitation only
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Jointly Presented By: