For small businesses and enterprises in California, we recommend the California Small Enterprise Task Force, which publishes a regularly updated resource guide with information on federal, state, municipal, and private resources, as well as information on weekly office hours with legal and financial experts.
Here is a list of additional COVID-19 and CARES Act related resources from our sponsors. We hope you’ll find these useful.
- Berkeley New Business Community Law Clinic – COVID-19 Resources
- CAMEO (California Micro Enterprise Network) Coronavirus Resources for Business
- Cooley LLP – CARES Act: What You Need to Know and Cooley – SBA Programs Under the CARES Act: Are You Eligible for Federal Assistance?
- Davis Polk and Wardwell– The CARES Act for Gig Workers and Those Who Work for Themselves
- Goodwin Procter LLP– Coronavirus (COVID-19) Knowledge Center
- Kruze Consulting – COVID-19 Resources for Startups (includes payroll calculator)