October 26-27, 2017 | Fairmont Hotel, San Francisco
This two-day, five-panel event will explore the development of corporate law, the evolving relationships between corporate stakeholders, M&A and what corporate lawmaking may look like in the future. With two days full of insightful panels, this event is an excellent way to both network with and learn from some of the best litigators, professionals, and scholars in a variety of fields.
Speakers Will Include:
- Corporate Law: What Are Its Goals and Where Is It Going?
- Professional, Independent Directors & Institutional Stockholders
- Capital Structuring in Silicon Valley
- Regulatory Issues & Busted Deals
- Disclosure Issues and the Corwin Doctrine