The Berkeley Center for Law & Technology offers a specialized certificate program for LL.M. professional and hybrid track students. The certificate in Law & Technology recognizes successful completion of a course of study focused on intellectual property law, privacy law and other technology-related areas of law.
The final deadline for submitting the application is is the last day of the month of a student’s graduation.
However, if students wish to pick up their certificate during the summer, they must submit the application by June 25 of their graduation year.
Complete the online application form by clicking on the button below.
To qualify for the LL.M. professional or hybrid track certificate, a student must complete a total of 11 units from the list of courses below.
- Intellectual Property Law (3 units)
- Advanced IT Contracts: Drafting and Negotiating (1 unit)
- Blockchain for Lawyers (1 unit)
- Copyright Law (3 units)
- Cybersecurity (1 unit)
- Entertainment Law (1 unit)
- Form + Fund (1 unit) (online only)
- Patent Law (3 units)
- Information Privacy Law (3 units)
- Trademark Law and Branding (3 units)
- Video Game Law (1 unit)
- Wine Law (1 unit)
- Venture Capital in Practice (1 unit)