February 27, 2014
Paul Hastings LLP
55 Second Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
The Berkeley Center for Law & Technology (BCLT) and Paul Hastings present a Health Privacy Roundtable to discuss California health privacy law — and why it matters more than ever. Hear from leading experts about recent developments and the likely future direction of California law in this critical area.
8:00 AM – 8:30 AM | Registration and Breakfast
8:30 AM – 10:30 AM | Program
- Suzanne Giorgi, California Department of Justice
- Jennifer M.M. Schwartz, California Office of Health Information Integrity
- Elena V. Elkina, McKesson
- Nestor J. Rivera, GE Healthcare
- Grace Carter, Paul Hastings LLP
- Thomas Counts, Paul Hastings LLP
- Behnam Dayanim, Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul Schwartz, UC Berkeley School of Law; BCLT and Special Advisor, Paul Hastings LLP
RSVP by Wednesday, February 19, 2014. To register, please follow this link.
2.0 hours of CLE credit available for attendees.