The Virtual Library searched: [no text]
8 results found.
8 results found.
Results Tagged Immigrants
- National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum. “Immigration Reform and the Impact on Pregnant and Birthing Asian and Pacific Islander Immigrant Women.” Issue Brief, February 2007. http://napawf.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Immigration-Reform-Pregnant-API-Immigrant-Women.pdf.
- Sanchez, George. “‘Go After The Women' – Americanization and the Mexican Immigrant Woman, 1915-1929.” In Stanford Center for Chicano Research, 1–34. Working Paper No. 6, 1984. http://ccsre.stanford.edu/pdfs/WorkingPaperSeriesNo6.pdf.
- Western States Center. “Reproductive Justice 101: A Select History,” 2008. http://www.westernstatescenter.org/tools-and-resources/Tools/reproductive-justice-101-a-select-history/?searchterm=Timeline%20of%20Reproductive%20Oppression%20and%20Justice.
- National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health. “Forging New Partnerships: Improving Access to Reproductive Health Care for Latina Immigrants.” National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health, n.d.
- Hartry, Allison S. “Birthright Justice: The Attack on Birthright Citizenship and Immigrant Women of Color.” New York University Review of Law & Social Change 36 (2012): 1–38.
- Flores, Veronica Bayetti. “Human Trafficking: A Reproductive Justice Issue.” American Civil Liberties Union, January 2009. http://www.aclu.org/blog/content/human-trafficking-reproductive-justice-issue.
- National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health. “Latina Immigrants and Abortion,” July 2005. http://www.latinainstitute.org/en.
- Forward Together, and Western States Center. “We Are Brave: Race, Money, and Abortion Access.” All* Above All, n.d. http://allaboveall.org/resource/we-are-brave/.