The Virtual Library searched: [no text] tagged: Race/ethnicity: European American/white
Results Tagged Race/ethnicity: European American/white
- Joffe, CE, T.a. Weitz, and C.l. Stacey. “Uneasy Allies: Pro-Choice Physicians, Feminist Health Activists and the Struggle for Abortion Rights.” Sociology of Health & Illness 26, no. 6 (2004): 775–96. doi:10.1111/j.0141-9889.2004.00418.x.
- Luna, Zakiya. “Marching Toward Reproductive Justice: Coalitional (Re)framing of the March for Women's Lives.” Sociological Inquiry 80 (2010): 554–78. http://www.zakiyaluna.com/resources/Luna%2C%20Marching%20Toward%20Reproductive%20Justice-Coalitional%20%28Re%29Framing%20of%20the%20March%20for%20Women%27s%20Lives%20%282010%29.pdf.
- Roberts, Dorothy E. “Privatization and Punishment in the New Age of Reprogenetics.” Emory Law Journal 54 (2005): 1–19. http://www.law.emory.edu/fileadmin/journals/elj/54/54.3/Roberts.pdf.
- Guendelman, Sylvia, and Laura Stachel. “Infertility Status and Infertility Treatment: Racial and Ethnic Disparities.” Reducing Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Reproductive and Perinatal Outcomes: The Evidence From Population Based Interventions, 2011, 1–25. http://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007/978-1-4419-1499-6_6.pdf.
- Smith, Andrea. “Beyond the Politics of Inclusion:Violence Against Women of Color and Human Rights.” Meridians: Feminism, Race, Transnationalism 4, no. 2 (April 2004): 120–24. https://muse.jhu.edu/journals/meridians/v004/4.2smith.html.
- Roberts, Dorothy E. “Race, Gender, and Genetic Technologies: A New Reproductive Dystopia?” Signs: Journal of Women in Culture & Society 34, no. 4 (Summer 2009): 783–804. http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=hlh&AN=43317495&site=ehost-live.