The Virtual Library searched: [no text] tagged: Race/ethnicity: Asian American/Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
Results Tagged Race/ethnicity: Asian American/Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Galpern, Emily. “A Reproductive Analysis of Genetic Technologies.” Generations Ahead, 2008. http://www.generations-ahead.org/files-for-download/articles/GenAheadReport_ReproductiveJustice.pdf.
- National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum. “Immigration Reform and the Impact on Pregnant and Birthing Asian and Pacific Islander Immigrant Women.” Issue Brief, February 2007. http://napawf.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Immigration-Reform-Pregnant-API-Immigrant-Women.pdf.
- Ross, Loretta J., Sarah L. Brownlee, Dixon Dazon Diallo, and Luz Rodriguez. “The SisterSong Collective: Women of Color, Reproductive Health and Human Rights.” American Journal of Health Studies 17, no. 2 (2001). http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-85590925.html.
- Silliman, Jael, Marlene Gerber Fried, Loretta Ross, and Elena R. Gutierrez. “Women of Color and Their Struggle for Reproductive Justice.” In Undivided Rights: Women of Color Organize for Reproductive Justice, 2004. http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/women/news/2004/10/01/1115/undivided-rights-women-of-color-organize-for-reproductive-justice/.
- Asian Communities for Reproductive Justice. “A New Vision for Advancing Our Movement for Reproductive Health, Reproductive Rights and Reproductive Justice,” 2005. http://reproductivejustice.org/assets/docs/ACRJ-A-New-Vision.pdf.
- Ford Foundation, and Lora Jo Foo. “Sexual and Reproductive Freedom for Asian American Women.” In Asian American Women: Issues, Concerns, and Responsive Human and Civil Rights Advocacy, 115–26. iUniverse, Inc., 2003.
- Ford Foundation, and Lora Foo. “Welfare Reform's Impact on Asian American Women.” In Asian American Women: Issues, Concerns, and Responsive Human and Civil Rights Advocacy, 25–45. iUniverse, Inc., 2003.
- Ford Foundation, and Lora Jo Foo. “Domestic Violence and Asian American Women.” In Asian American Women: Issues, Concerns, and Responsive Human and Civil Rights Advocacy, 129–41. iUniverse, Inc., 2003.
- Zeenat N. , Hasan. “Reproductive Health Restrictions Hurt Asian-American Women.” American Civil Liberties Union, May 2013. https://www.aclu.org/blog/reproductive-freedom-womens-rights-racial-justice/reproductive-health-restrictions-hurt-asian.
- Roberts, Dorothy, and Sujatha Jesudason. “Movement Intersectionality: The Case of Race, Gender, Disability, and Genetic Technologies.” W. E. B. Du Bois Institute for African and African American Research 10, no. 2 (2013): 313–28.
- Arons, Jessica, and Medina Agénor. “Separate and Unequal: The Hyde Amendment and Women of Color.” Center for American Progress, December 2010. https://cdn.americanprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/issues/2010/12/pdf/hyde_amendment.pdf.
- National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum. “The Hyde Amendment & Asian American & Pacific Islander Women.” National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum, June 2015. https://napawf.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/HydeOne-Pager_FINAL.pdf.
- Forward Together, and Western States Center. “We Are Brave: Race, Money, and Abortion Access.” All* Above All, n.d. http://allaboveall.org/resource/we-are-brave/.