The Virtual Library searched: [no text] tagged: LGBTQ
Results Tagged LGBTQ
- Maroon, E. Daniel. “Reproductive Health of the Transgendered: One Man's Story.” RH Reality Check, June 2007. http://rhrealitycheck.org/article/2007/06/07/reproductive-health-of-the-transgendered-one-mans-story/.
- Biblarz, Timothy J., and Evren Savci. “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Families.” Journal of Marriage and Family 72, no. 3 (2010): 480–97. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2010.00714.x/abstract.
- Anderson, Kelly. “LGBT Reproductive Rights.” Off Our Backs 36, no. 4 (November 2006): 44–47. http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=25027769&site=ehost-live.
- Spade, Dean. “Medicaid Policy & Gender-Confirming Healthcare for Trans People: An Interview with Advocates.” Seattle Journal for Social Justice, Transgender Issues and the Law, 8 (Spring–Summer 2010): 497–510.
- Spade, Dean. “Resisting Medicine, Re/Modeling Gender.” Berkeley Women's Law Journal, 2003, 15–37.
- National Center for Transgender Equality. “Transgender Sexual and Reproductive Health: Unmet Needs and Barriers to Care,” April 2012. http://transequality.org/Resources/Factsheet_TransSexualandReproHealth_April2012.pdf.
- National Women's Law Center: Expanding the Possibilities. “If You Really Care about LGBT Rights, You Should Care About Reproductive Justice!,” October 2011. http://www.nwlc.org.
- Causes in Common. “Causes in Common: Reproductive Justice & LGBT Liberation.” The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center, 2006. http://www.wiser.org/resource/view/2dc637440cde17451994fc088683fff7.
- Western States Center. “Reproductive Justice 101: A Select History,” 2008. http://www.westernstatescenter.org/tools-and-resources/Tools/reproductive-justice-101-a-select-history/?searchterm=Timeline%20of%20Reproductive%20Oppression%20and%20Justice.
- Anderson, Bebe J. “Lesbians, Gays, and People Living with HIV: Facing and Fighting Barriers to Assisted Reproduction.” Cordorzo Journal of Law and Gender 15, no. 3 (2009): 451–75. http://www.cardozolawandgender.com/uploads/2/7/7/6/2776881/15-3_anderson.pdf.