The Virtual Library searched: [no text] tagged: Health disparities
27 results below.
27 results below.
Results Tagged Health disparities
- Foulkes, Risha. “Abstinence-Only Education and Minority Teenagers: The Importance of Race in a Question of Constitutionality.” Berkeley Journal of African-American Law & Policy 10 (2008): 3–51.
- Gurr, Barbara. “The Failures and Possibilities of a Human Rights Approach to Secure Native American Women's Reproductive Justice.” Societies without Borders: Human Rights and the Social Sciences 7, no. 1 (2012): 1–28. http://societieswithoutborders.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/gurr2012afinal.pdf.
- Petchesky, Rosalind P. “Human Rights, Reproductive Health and Economic Justice: Why They Are Indivisible.” Reproductive Health Matters 8, no. 15 (January 2000): 12–17. doi:10.2307/3775184.
- Dennis, Amanda, Kelly Blanchard, Denisse Córdova, Britt Wahlin, Jill Clark, Karen Edlund, Jennifer McIntosh, and Lenore Tsikitas. “What Happens to the Women Who Fall through the Cracks of Health Care Reform? Lessons from Massachusetts” 38, no. 2 (2012): 393–419. http://racism.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1670:cracksofhealthcarereform&catid=191&Itemid=268&showall=1&limitstart=.
- Roberts, Dorothy E. “Race, Gender, and Genetic Technologies: A New Reproductive Dystopia?” Signs: Journal of Women in Culture & Society 34, no. 4 (Summer 2009): 783–804. http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=hlh&AN=43317495&site=ehost-live.
- Guendelman, Sylvia, and Laura Stachel. “Infertility Status and Infertility Treatment: Racial and Ethnic Disparities.” Reducing Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Reproductive and Perinatal Outcomes: The Evidence From Population Based Interventions, 2011, 1–25. http://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007/978-1-4419-1499-6_6.pdf.
- Griffin, Christine. “Fear of a Black (and Working-Class) Planet: Young Women and the Racialization of Reproductive Politics.” Feminism & Psychology 2, no. 3 (1992): 491–94. http://fap.sagepub.com/content/2/3/491.full.pdf+html.
- Dill, Bonnie Thornton, and Ruth E. Zambrana. “Disparities in Latina Health: An Intersectional Analysis.” In Gender, Race, Class and Health: Intersectional Approaches, 192–226, 2006. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDUQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fird.crge.umd.edu%2Fpdf_entry.php%3Fid%3D155&ei=bhfwUY_QPIe9igKzq4HYCA&usg=AFQjCNEz-aPgA2roungwFDyjYeNK7FiKiQ&sig2=vfuiEFXCb1gI3NXfGAkcCA&bvm=bv.49784469,d.cGE.
- Mingus, Mia. “Disabled Women and Reproductive Justice.” The Pro-Choice Public Education Project, n.d. http://www.protectchoice.org/article.php?id=140?KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=700&width=900.
- Keels, Lisa M. “‘“Substantially Limited:” The Reproductive Rights of Women Living with HIV/AIDS.'” Baltimore Law Review, 2010, 1–34. http://www.womenscollective.org/%E2%80%9Csubstantially-limited%E2%80%9D-reproductive-rights-women-living-hivaids.
- Gurr, Barbara. “Complex Intersections: Reproductive Justice and Native American Women.” Sociology Compass 5, no. 8 (2011): 721–35.
- National Center for Transgender Equality. “Transgender Sexual and Reproductive Health: Unmet Needs and Barriers to Care,” April 2012. http://transequality.org/Resources/Factsheet_TransSexualandReproHealth_April2012.pdf.
- Gilliam , Melissa L., Amy Neustadt, and Rivka Gordon. “A Call to Incorporate a Reproductive Justice Agenda into Reproductive Health Clinical Practice and Policy.” Contraception, April 2009.
- Roth, Rachel. “Searching for the State: Who Governs Prisoner's Reproductive Rights?” Social Politics: International Studies in Gender, State and Society” 11, no. 3 (2004): 411–38. http://www.hawaii.edu/hivandaids/Searching_for_the_State__Who_Governs_Prisoners_Reproductive_Rights.pdf.
- National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health. “A National Latina Agenda for Reproductive Justice.” National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health, February 2005. http://latinainstitute.org/sites/default/files/publications/legislative-materials/Natl-Latina-Agenda-for-Repro-Justice-Jan2005.pdf.
- Paltrow, Lynn M. “The War on Drugs and the War on Abortion: Some Initial Thoughts on the Connections, Intersections and Effects.” Reproductive Health Matters 10, no. 19 (May 2002): 162–70. http://www.jstor.org/stable/3775786.
- National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum, and Courtney Chappell. “Reclaiming Choice, Broadening the Movement: Sexual and Reproductive Justice and Asian Pacific American Women, A National Agenda for Action.” Agenda. National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum, 2009. http://napawf.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/working/pdfs/NAPAWF_Reclaiming_Choice.pdf.
- Hammell, Hilary. “Is the Right to Health a Necessary Precondition for Gender Equality?” N.Y.U. Review of Law & Social Change 35 (2011): 131–93.
- Arons, Jessica, and Lindsay Rosenthal. “How the Hyde Amendment Discriminates Against Poor Women and Women of Color.” Center for American Progress, May 10, 2013.
- Keighley, Jennifer. “Health Care Reform and Reproductive Rights: Sex Equality Arguments for Abortion Coverage in a National Plan.” Harvard Journal of Law & Gender 33 (2010): 357–402.
- National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum. “The Hyde Amendment & Asian American & Pacific Islander Women.” National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum, June 2015. https://napawf.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/HydeOne-Pager_FINAL.pdf.
- Stark, Barbara. “The Women's Convention, Reproductive Rights, and the Reproduction of Gender.” Duke Journal of Gender Law & Policy 18 (2011): 261–304.
- Ibis Reproductive Health, and All* Above All. “Research Brief: The Impact of Medicaid
Coverage Restrictions on Abortion.” Ibis Reproductive Health, n.d. http://www.ibisreproductivehealth.org/sites/default/files/files/publications/ResearchBriefImpactofMedicaidRestrictions.pdf.
- Roberts, Sarah C.M., Heather Gould, Katrina Kimport, Tracy A. Weitz, and Diana Greene Foster. “Out-of-Pocket Costs and Insurance Coverage for Abortion in the United States.” Women's Health Issues Journal 24, no. 2 (2014): 211–18. http://www.ansirh.org/sites/default/files/publications/files/roberts-mar14-out_of_pocket.pdf.
- Arons, Jessica, and Medina Agénor. “Separate and Unequal: The Hyde Amendment and Women of Color.” Center for American Progress, December 2010. https://cdn.americanprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/issues/2010/12/pdf/hyde_amendment.pdf.
- Grossman, Daniel, Kate Grindlay, and Bridgit Burns. “Public Funding for Abortion Where Broadly Legal.” Contraception, 2016.
- National Women's Law Center. “The Hyde Amendment Creates An Unacceptable Barrier To Women Getting Abortions.” National Women's Law Center, July 2015. http://nwlc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/the_hyde_amendment_creates_an_unacceptable_barrier.pdf.
Back to Virtual Library Research Hub (new search)