The Virtual Library searched: [no text] tagged: Economic justice
21 results below.
21 results below.
Results Tagged Economic justice
- McCarthy, Angie. “On Fertile Ground: The Environmental and Reproductive Justice Movements as a Unified Force for Reforming Toxic Chemical Regulation.” Sustainable Development Law & Policy 13, no. 1 (April 2013): 58–60. http://digitalcommons.wcl.american.edu/sdlp/vol13/iss1/4.
- Ford Foundation, and Lora Foo. “Welfare Reform's Impact on Asian American Women.” In Asian American Women: Issues, Concerns, and Responsive Human and Civil Rights Advocacy, 25–45. iUniverse, Inc., 2003.
- Jordan-Young, Rebecca, Lucy Trainor, and Janet Jakobsen. “Reproductive Justice in Action.” Barnard Center for Research on Women, 2010. http://bcrw.barnard.edu/wp-content/nfs/reports/NFS6-Reproductive-Justice-in-Action.pdf.
- Price, Kimala. “Teaching About Reproduction, Politics, And Social Justice.” Transformations 19, no. 2 (Autumn 2008–Winter 2009): 42–136.
- Price, Kimala. “Forging NEW ALLIANCES: Mobilizing Hip Hop Activists for Reproductive Justice.” Off Our Backs, Inc., January 2006.
- Adams, Jill E., and Jessica Arons. “A Travesty of Justice: Revisiting Harris v. McRae.” William & Mary Journal of Women and the Law 21, no. 1 (2014): 5–57.
- Dennis, Amanda, Ruth Manski, and Kelly Blanchard. “Does Medicaid Coverage Matter? A Qualitative Multi-State Study of Abortion Affordability for Low-Income Women.” Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved 25, no. 4 (November 2014): 1571–85.
- Keighley, Jennifer. “Health Care Reform and Reproductive Rights: Sex Equality Arguments for Abortion Coverage in a National Plan.” Harvard Journal of Law & Gender 33 (2010): 357–402.
- Siegel, Neil S., and Reva B. Siegel. “Equality Arguments for Abortion Rights.” UCLA Law Review Discourse 160 (2013): 160–70.
- National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum. “The Hyde Amendment & Asian American & Pacific Islander Women.” National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum, June 2015. https://napawf.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/HydeOne-Pager_FINAL.pdf.
- Forward Together, and Western States Center. “We Are Brave: Race, Money, and Abortion Access.” All* Above All, n.d. http://allaboveall.org/resource/we-are-brave/.
- The Reproductive Health Technologies Project. “Two Sides of the Same Coin: Integrating Economic and Reproductive Justice.” The Reproductive Health Technologies Project, August 2015.
- Lindgren, Yvonne. “The Rhetoric of Choice: Restoring Healthcare to the Abortion Right.” Hastings Law Journal 64 (n.d.): 385–422.
- National Women's Law Center. “The Hyde Amendment Creates An Unacceptable Barrier To Women Getting Abortions.” National Women's Law Center, July 2015. http://nwlc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/the_hyde_amendment_creates_an_unacceptable_barrier.pdf.
- Roberts, Sarah C.M., Heather Gould, Katrina Kimport, Tracy A. Weitz, and Diana Greene Foster. “Out-of-Pocket Costs and Insurance Coverage for Abortion in the United States.” Women's Health Issues Journal 24, no. 2 (2014): 211–18. http://www.ansirh.org/sites/default/files/publications/files/roberts-mar14-out_of_pocket.pdf.
- Binion, Gayle. “Reproductive Freedom and the Constitution: The Limits on Choice.” Berkeley Journal of Gender, Law & Justice 4, no. 1 (1988): 12–41.
- Jones, Elizabeth. “Looking Back to Move Forward: An Intersectional Perspective on Harris v. McRae.” Georgetown Journal of Law & Modern Critical Race Perspectives 1 (Autumn 2009): 379.
- National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health. “Latina Immigrants and Abortion,” July 2005. http://www.latinainstitute.org/en.
- Ibis Reproductive Health, and All* Above All. “Research Brief: The Impact of Medicaid
Coverage Restrictions on Abortion.” Ibis Reproductive Health, n.d. http://www.ibisreproductivehealth.org/sites/default/files/files/publications/ResearchBriefImpactofMedicaidRestrictions.pdf.
- Grossman, Daniel, Kate Grindlay, and Bridgit Burns. “Public Funding for Abortion Where Broadly Legal.” Contraception, 2016.
- Arons, Jessica, and Medina Agénor. “Separate and Unequal: The Hyde Amendment and Women of Color.” Center for American Progress, December 2010. https://cdn.americanprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/issues/2010/12/pdf/hyde_amendment.pdf.
Back to Virtual Library Research Hub (new search)