The Virtual Library searched: [no text] tagged: Disability justice
Results Tagged Disability justice
- Center for Reproductive Rights. “Reproductive Rights and Women with Disabilities: A Human Rights Framework.” Center for Reproductive Rights, January 2002. http://reproductiverights.org/sites/crr.civicactions.net/files/documents/pub_bp_disabilities.pdf.
- Holland, Suzanne. “Selecting Against Difference: Assisted Reproduction, Disability and Regulation” 30, no. 401 (2003): 401–10.
- Waxman, Barbara Faye. “Up Against Eugenics: Disabled Women's Challenge to Receive Reproductive Health Services.” Sexuality and Disability 12, no. 2 (1994): 155–71.
- Griffin, Christine. “Fear of a Black (and Working-Class) Planet: Young Women and the Racialization of Reproductive Politics.” Feminism & Psychology 2, no. 3 (1992): 491–94. http://fap.sagepub.com/content/2/3/491.full.pdf+html.
- Piepmeier, Alison. “The Inadequacy of ‘Choice': Disability and What's Wrong with Feminist Framings of Reproduction.” Feminist Studies 39, no. 1 (2013): 159–86. http://quod.lib.umich.edu/f/fs/0499697.0039.109/--inadequacy-of-choice-disability-and-whats-wrong-with?rgn=main;view=fulltext.
- Saxton, Marsha. “Disability Rights and Selective Abortion,” n.d. http://www.gjga.org/inside.asp?action=item&source=documents&id=17&detail=print.
- Coleman, Carl H. “Conceiving Harm: Disability Discrimination in Reproductive Technologies.” UCLA Law Review 50 (2002): 102–56.
- Mingus, Mia. “Disabled Women and Reproductive Justice.” The Pro-Choice Public Education Project, n.d. http://www.protectchoice.org/article.php?id=140?KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=700&width=900.
- Keels, Lisa M. “‘“Substantially Limited:” The Reproductive Rights of Women Living with HIV/AIDS.'” Baltimore Law Review, 2010, 1–34. http://www.womenscollective.org/%E2%80%9Csubstantially-limited%E2%80%9D-reproductive-rights-women-living-hivaids.
- Asch, Adrienne. “Reproductive Technology and Disability.” In Reproductive Laws for the 1900s, 69–121. Clifton, New Jersey: Humana Press, 1989.
- Anderson, Bebe J. “Lesbians, Gays, and People Living with HIV: Facing and Fighting Barriers to Assisted Reproduction.” Cordorzo Journal of Law and Gender 15, no. 3 (2009): 451–75. http://www.cardozolawandgender.com/uploads/2/7/7/6/2776881/15-3_anderson.pdf.
- Jesudason, Sujatha Anbuselvi , and Julia Epstein. “The Paradox of Disability in Abortion Debates: Bringing the Pro-Choice and Disability Rights Communities Together.” Contraception Journal, Contraception Editorial, 84, no. 6 (December 2011): 541–43. https://www.arhp.org/publications-and-resources/contraception-journal/december-1.
- Volz, Vanessa. “Matter of Choice: Women with Disabilities, Sterilization, and Reproductive Autonomy in the Twenty-First Century.” Women's Rights Law Reporter 27 (2006): 203–16. http://heinonline.org/HOL/Page?handle=hein.journals/worts27&id=209&div=&collection=journals.
- Mingus, Mia. “On Claiming My Movement: Disability and Reproductive Justice.” Leaving Evidence, December 2009. http://leavingevidence.wordpress.com/2009/12/02/on-claiming-my-movement-disability-and-reproductive-justice/.
- Smith, S.E. “Reproductive Justice Is for Everyone, Even People You Don't Like.” Forward. Reproductive Justice Is for Everyone, Even People You Don't Like, August 2010. http://disabledfeminists.com/2010/08/19/reproductive-justice-is-for-everyone-even-people-you-dont-like/.
- Smith, S.E. “Disability and Reproductive Justice.” Reproductive Freedom Week 2013, March 2013. http://reproductivefreedomweek.org/2013/03/26/disability-and-reproductive-justice/.
- Roberts, Dorothy, and Sujatha Jesudason. “Movement Intersectionality: The Case of Race, Gender, Disability, and Genetic Technologies.” W. E. B. Du Bois Institute for African and African American Research 10, no. 2 (2013): 313–28.
- Mutcherson, Kimberly M. “Disabling Dreams of Parenthood: The Fertility Industry, Anti-Discrimination and Parents with Disabilities.” Law and Inequality: A Journal of Theory and Practice, Forthcoming 27, no. 311 (September 10, 2009): 311–64.