The Virtual Library searched: [no text] tagged: Coalitions
26 results below.
26 results below.
Results Tagged Coalitions
- Galpern, Emily. “A Reproductive Analysis of Genetic Technologies.” Generations Ahead, 2008. http://www.generations-ahead.org/files-for-download/articles/GenAheadReport_ReproductiveJustice.pdf.
- National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum. “Immigration Reform and the Impact on Pregnant and Birthing Asian and Pacific Islander Immigrant Women.” Issue Brief, February 2007. http://napawf.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Immigration-Reform-Pregnant-API-Immigrant-Women.pdf.
- Dougherty, Ariel. “A Learning Curve: From Human Rights to Reproductive Justice, and a Glimmer of Universal Justice.” Fem2pt0, 2013. http://www.fem2pt0.com/2013/05/17/a-learning-curve-from-human-rights-to-reproductive-justice-and-a-glimmer-of-universal-justice/.
- Laguens, Dawn. “Planned Parenthood and the Next Generation of Feminist Activists.” Feminist Studies, 2013, 187–91. http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/p/pod/dod-idx/planned-parenthood-and-the-next-generation-of-feminist.pdf?c=fs;idno=0499697.0039.110.
- Luna, Zakiya. “Marching Toward Reproductive Justice: Coalitional (Re)framing of the March for Women's Lives.” Sociological Inquiry 80 (2010): 554–78. http://www.zakiyaluna.com/resources/Luna%2C%20Marching%20Toward%20Reproductive%20Justice-Coalitional%20%28Re%29Framing%20of%20the%20March%20for%20Women%27s%20Lives%20%282010%29.pdf.
- Joffe, CE, T.a. Weitz, and C.l. Stacey. “Uneasy Allies: Pro-Choice Physicians, Feminist Health Activists and the Struggle for Abortion Rights.” Sociology of Health & Illness 26, no. 6 (2004): 775–96. doi:10.1111/j.0141-9889.2004.00418.x.
- Khan, Surina. “Climate of Opportunity - Gender and Movement Building at the Intersection of Reproductive Justice and Environmental Justice.” The Women's Foundation of California, November 2009. http://www.hefn.org/resources/files/Climate%20of%20Opportunity%20FINAL.pdf.
- Zimmerman, Kristen, and Vera Miao. “Fertile Ground: Women Organizing at the Intersection of Environmental Justice and Reproductive Justice,” 2009. http://movementbuilding.movementstrategy.org/media/docs/1422_FertileGround.pdf.
- Chang, Grace, and Kathleen Kim. “Reconceptualizing Approaches to Human Trafficking: New Directions and Perspectives from the Field(s).” Loyola Law School, 2007, 1–27. http://www.sacramentosect.org/uploads/5/0/9/5/5095098/reconceptualizing_approaches_to_ht.pdf.
- Nakea, Maria, Moira Bowman, and Eveline Shen. “Movement Building Indicators.” Volume. The Momentum Series, 2009. http://www.innonet.org/resources/files/Movement-Building-Indicators.pdf.
- Anderson, Kelly. “LGBT Reproductive Rights.” Off Our Backs 36, no. 4 (November 2006): 44–47. http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=25027769&site=ehost-live.
- Shapiro, Ester R. “Because Words Are Not Enough: Latina Re-Visionings of Transnational Collaborations Using Health Promotion for Gender Justice and Social Change.” NWSA Journal, Feminist Formations, 17, no. 1 (Spring 2005): 141–72.
- The Opportunity Agenda. “Reproductive Justice: A Communications Overview.” Tides Center, September 2010. http://opportunityagenda.org/files/field_file/2010.09.10ReproductiveJustice-CommunicationsOverview.pdf.
- Van Dyke, Nella. “Crossing Movement Boundaries: Factors That Facilitate Coalition Protest By American College Students, 1930-1990.” Social Problems 50, no. 2 (2003): 226–50. http://cooley.libarts.wsu.edu/schwartj/pdf/VanDykesp.2003.50.2.pdf.
- Thomsen, Carly. “From Refusing Stigmatization Toward Celebration: New Directions for Reproductive Justice Activism.” Feminist Studies 39, no. 1 (2013): 149–58. http://quod.lib.umich.edu/f/fs/0499697.0039.108/--from-refusing-stigmatization-toward-celebration-new?rgn=main;view=fulltext.
- Di Chiro, Giovanna. “Living Environmentalisms: Coalition Politics, Social Reproduction, and Environmental Justice” 17, no. 2 (2008): 276–98.
- Asian Communities for Reproductive Justice. “A New Vision for Advancing Our Movement for Reproductive Health, Reproductive Rights and Reproductive Justice,” 2005. http://reproductivejustice.org/assets/docs/ACRJ-A-New-Vision.pdf.
- Causes in Common. “Causes in Common: Reproductive Justice & LGBT Liberation.” The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center, 2006. http://www.wiser.org/resource/view/2dc637440cde17451994fc088683fff7.
- Jesudason, Sujatha Anbuselvi . “In the Hot Tub: The Praxis of Building New Alliances for Reprogenetics.” Signs 34, no. 4 (July 2009): 901–24. doi:10.2307/40272269.
- McCarthy, Angie. “On Fertile Ground: The Environmental and Reproductive Justice Movements as a Unified Force for Reforming Toxic Chemical Regulation.” Sustainable Development Law & Policy 13, no. 1 (April 2013): 58–60. http://digitalcommons.wcl.american.edu/sdlp/vol13/iss1/4.
- National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum, and Courtney Chappell. “Reclaiming Choice, Broadening the Movement: Sexual and Reproductive Justice and Asian Pacific American Women, A National Agenda for Action.” Agenda. National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum, 2009. http://napawf.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/working/pdfs/NAPAWF_Reclaiming_Choice.pdf.
- Price, Kimala. “What Is Reproductive Justice?: How Women of Color Activists Are Redefining the Pro-Choice Paradigm.” Meridians: Feminism, Race, Transnationalism 10, no. 2 (2010): 42–65. http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/meridians/v010/10.2.price.html.
- Nakea, Maria, and Moira Bowman. “Intersections at the Grassroots: Insights from Organizing for Reproductive Justice, Youth Leadership, and Immigrant & Refugee Rights.” The Momentum Series. ACRJ, 2008. http://strongfamiliesmovement.org/assets/docs/ACRJ-MS2-Intersections-at-the-Grassroots.pdf.
- Boggis, Terry. “Affording Our Families: Class Issues in Family Formation,” 2004. http://books.google.com/books?id=wAOS53dMNx8C&pg=PA175&lpg=PA175&dq=Affording+Our+Families:+Class+Issues+in+Family+Formation&source=bl&ots=ztWNaGN9MC&sig=oVvi933ueQmHlpVyILUk_gnSwKE&hl=en&sa=X&ei=vDA-U4DcFMemygHSsYGoBQ&ved=0CDQQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=Affording%20Our%20Families%3A%20Class%20Issues%20in%20Family%20Formation&f=false.
- Gutierrez, Elena R., Georgina Feldberg, Molly Ladd-Taylor, Alison Li, and Kathryn McPherson. “Policing ‘Pregnant Pilgrims': Welfare, Health Care and the Control of Mexican-Origin.” In In Women, Health and Nation: The U.S. and Canada since 1945, 379–403. Montreal and Kinston: McGill-Queens University Press, 2003. http://www.mqup.ca/women--health--and-nation-products-9780773525009.php?page_id=73&.
- Native American Women's Health Education Resource Center. “Reproductive Justice Agenda,” 2001. http://www.nativeshop.org/index.php/component/content/article/86-reproductive-justice/768-reproductive-justice-agenda.html.
Back to Virtual Library Research Hub (new search)