The Virtual Library searched: [no text] tagged: Adoption
Results Tagged Adoption
- Storrow, Richard F. “Rescuing Children from the Marriage Movement: The Case Against Marital Status Discrimination in Adoption and Assisted Reproduction.” U.C. Davis Law Review 39, no. 2 (February 2006): 304–70.
- National Women's Law Center: Expanding the Possibilities. “If You Really Care about LGBT Rights, You Should Care About Reproductive Justice!,” October 2011. http://www.nwlc.org.
- SisterSong Women of Color Reproductive Justice Collective. “Reproductive Justice Briefing Book: A Primer on Reproductive Justice and Social Change,” 2007. http://protectchoice.org/downloads/Reproductive%20Justice%20Briefing%20Book.pdf.
- Boggis, Terry. “Affording Our Families: Class Issues in Family Formation,” 2004. http://books.google.com/books?id=wAOS53dMNx8C&pg=PA175&lpg=PA175&dq=Affording+Our+Families:+Class+Issues+in+Family+Formation&source=bl&ots=ztWNaGN9MC&sig=oVvi933ueQmHlpVyILUk_gnSwKE&hl=en&sa=X&ei=vDA-U4DcFMemygHSsYGoBQ&ved=0CDQQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=Affording%20Our%20Families%3A%20Class%20Issues%20in%20Family%20Formation&f=false.
- Sisson, Gretchen. “‘I Want In': Bringing Adoption into Reproductive Justice.” Spectrum, April 2014. http://spectrum.yourbackline.org/Adoption/i-want-in-bringing-Adoption-into-reproductive-justice/.
- Mutcherson, Kimberly M. “Disabling Dreams of Parenthood: The Fertility Industry, Anti-Discrimination and Parents with Disabilities.” Law and Inequality: A Journal of Theory and Practice, Forthcoming 27, no. 311 (September 10, 2009): 311–64.