The Virtual Library searched: [no text]
11 results found.
11 results found.
Results Tagged Youth
- Laguens, Dawn. “Planned Parenthood and the Next Generation of Feminist Activists.” Feminist Studies, 2013, 187–91. http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/p/pod/dod-idx/planned-parenthood-and-the-next-generation-of-feminist.pdf?c=fs;idno=0499697.0039.110.
- California Latinas for Reproductive Justice. “Unearthing Latina/o Voices on Family, Pregnancy and Reproductive Justice.” Volume V, 2010. http://www.californialatinas.org/our-work/research/clrj-led-research/.
- California Latinas for Reproductive Justice. “Making the Case for Latinas Reproductive Health & Justice Policy.” Volume III, 2009. http://www.californialatinas.org/our-work/research/clrj-led-research/.
- Foulkes, Risha. “Abstinence-Only Education and Minority Teenagers: The Importance of Race in a Question of Constitutionality.” Berkeley Journal of African-American Law & Policy 10 (2008): 3–51.
- Gerber Fried, Marlene. “Reproductive Rights Activism in the Post-Roe Era.” American Journal of Public Health 103, no. 1 (2013): 10–14. http://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/pdf/10.2105/AJPH.2012.301125.
- California Latinas for Reproductive Justice. “Young Women Speak Out - Perspectives and Implications of Reproductive Health, Rights & Justice Policies.” Volume II. California Latinas for Reproductive Justice, 2010. http://www.californialatinas.org/our-work/research/clrj-led-research/.
- Thomsen, Carly. “From Refusing Stigmatization Toward Celebration: New Directions for Reproductive Justice Activism.” Feminist Studies 39, no. 1 (2013): 149–58. http://quod.lib.umich.edu/f/fs/0499697.0039.108/--from-refusing-stigmatization-toward-celebration-new?rgn=main;view=fulltext.
- Shen, Eveline. “Prop 4 Victory Brief - Reproductive Justice at the Ballot Box.” Volume. The Momentum Series, 2008.
- The Pro-Choice Public Education Project. “Young Women of Color and Reproductive Rights-Research Commissioned by the Pro-Choice Public Education Project (PEP).” National Women's Health Network, 2005. http://nwhn.org/young-women-color-and-reproductive-rights-research-commissioned-pro-choice-public-education-project-.
- Nakea, Maria, and Moira Bowman. “Intersections at the Grassroots: Insights from Organizing for Reproductive Justice, Youth Leadership, and Immigrant & Refugee Rights.” The Momentum Series. ACRJ, 2008. http://strongfamiliesmovement.org/assets/docs/ACRJ-MS2-Intersections-at-the-Grassroots.pdf.
- Price, Kimala. “Forging NEW ALLIANCES: Mobilizing Hip Hop Activists for Reproductive Justice.” Off Our Backs, Inc., January 2006.