The Virtual Library searched: [no text]
15 results found.
15 results found.
Results Tagged Sterilization
- Chelian, Renee. “Remarks on the ‘CRACK' Program: Coercing Women's Reproductive.” Journal of Law in Society 5 (n.d.): 187 – .
- Lopez, Iris. “An Ethnography of Puerto Rican Women's Reproduction.” In Pragmatic Women and Body Politics, 240–59. Cambridge, UK ; New York: Cambridge University Press, 1998.
- Torpy, S. J. . “Native American Women and Coerced Sterilization: On the Trail of Tears in the 1970s.” Am. Indian Cult. Res. J. 24, no. 2 (2000): 1–22. http://aisc.metapress.com/content/7646013460646042/fulltext.pdf.
- Davis, Angela. “Racism, Birth Control and Reproductive Rights.” In Women, Race and Class, 202–71. London, England: The Women's Press, 1982.
- Griffin, Christine. “Fear of a Black (and Working-Class) Planet: Young Women and the Racialization of Reproductive Politics.” Feminism & Psychology 2, no. 3 (1992): 491–94. http://fap.sagepub.com/content/2/3/491.full.pdf+html.
- Lopez, Iris. “Agency and Constraint: Sterilization and Reproductive Freedom among Puerto Rican Women in New York City” Urban Anthropology and Studies of Cultural Systems of World Economic Development.” The Institute, Inc. 22, no. 3/4 (1993): 299–323. http://anth1001.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/lopez_agency-and-constraint.pdf.
- Bond, Toni M. “Barriers Between Black Women & the Reproduction Rights Movement.” Committee on Women, Population, And the Environment at Adelphi University, no. 8 (2001): 1–4. http://www.cwpe.org/files/barriers.pdf.
- Sosa-Riddell, Adaljiza. “The Bioethics of Reproductive Techonolgies: Impacts and Implications for Latinas.” In Chicana Critical Issues, 183–96. Berkeley, CA: Third Women Press, 1993.
- SisterSong Women of Color Reproductive Justice Collective. “Reproductive Justice Briefing Book: A Primer on Reproductive Justice and Social Change,” 2007. http://protectchoice.org/downloads/Reproductive%20Justice%20Briefing%20Book.pdf.
- Kuumba, Monica Bahati. “Perpetuating Neo-Colonialism through Population Control: South Africa and the United States.” Africa Today 40, no. 3 (September 1993): 79–85. doi:10.2307/4186924.
- Roth, Rachel. “‘No New Babies?' Gender Inequality and Reproductive Control in the Criminal Justice and Prisons System.” Journal of Gender, Social Policy & the Law 12, no. 3 (May 2011). http://www.wcl.american.edu/journal/genderlaw/12/roth.pdf.
- DeFine, Michael Sullivan. “A History of Governmentally Coerced Sterilization: The Plight of the Native American Woman.” University of Maine School of Law, May 1997, 1–11. http://www.whale.to/b/define.html.
- Smith, S.E. “Disability and Reproductive Justice.” Reproductive Freedom Week 2013, March 2013. http://reproductivefreedomweek.org/2013/03/26/disability-and-reproductive-justice/.
- Gutierrez, Elena R., Georgina Feldberg, Molly Ladd-Taylor, Alison Li, and Kathryn McPherson. “Policing ‘Pregnant Pilgrims': Welfare, Health Care and the Control of Mexican-Origin.” In In Women, Health and Nation: The U.S. and Canada since 1945, 379–403. Montreal and Kinston: McGill-Queens University Press, 2003. http://www.mqup.ca/women--health--and-nation-products-9780773525009.php?page_id=73&.
- Arons, Jessica, and Medina Agénor. “Separate and Unequal: The Hyde Amendment and Women of Color.” Center for American Progress, December 2010. https://cdn.americanprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/issues/2010/12/pdf/hyde_amendment.pdf.