The Virtual Library searched: [no text]
30 results found.
30 results found.
Results Tagged Pregnancy
- National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum. “Immigration Reform and the Impact on Pregnant and Birthing Asian and Pacific Islander Immigrant Women.” Issue Brief, February 2007. http://napawf.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Immigration-Reform-Pregnant-API-Immigrant-Women.pdf.
- Bridgewater, Pamela D. “Un/Re/Dis Covering Slave Breeding in Thirteenth Amendment Jurisprudence” 7, no. 1 (April 2001): 1–35. http://scholarlycommons.law.wlu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1099&context=crsj.
- Ocen, Priscilla A. “Punishing Pregnancy: Race, Incarceration, and the Shackling of Pregnant Prisoners.” California Law Review 100, no. 5 (October 2012): 1239–1311. http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=bth&AN=82280938&site=ehost-live.
- Cherry, April. “The Detention, Confinement, and Incarceration of Pregnant Women for the Benefit of Fetal Health.” Columbia Journal of Gender & Law 16, no. 1 (March 2007): 147. http://engagedscholarship.csuohio.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1165&context=fac_articles.
- California Latinas for Reproductive Justice. “Unearthing Latina/o Voices on Family, Pregnancy and Reproductive Justice.” Volume V, 2010. http://www.californialatinas.org/our-work/research/clrj-led-research/.
- Bridges, Khiara M. “Privacy Rights and Public Families.” Harvard Journal of Law & Gender 34 (2011): 113–74. http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlg/vol341/113-174.pdf.
- Schindler, Kati, Anna E. Jackson, and Charon Asetoyer. “Indigenous Women's Reproductive Rights: The Indian Health Service and Its Inconsistent Application of the Hyde Amendment.” Native American Women's Health Education Resource Center, 2002. http://prochoice.org/pubs_research/publications/downloads/about_abortion/indigenous_women.pdf.
- Roberts, Dorothy E. “Punishing Drug Addicts Who Have Babies: Women of Color, Equality, and the Right to Privacy.” Harvard Law Review 104, no. 7 (1991): 1–64. http://www2.law.columbia.edu/faculty_franke/Certification%20Readings/Roberts%20Punnishing%20Drug%20Addicts.pdf.
- Piepmeier, Alison. “The Inadequacy of ‘Choice': Disability and What's Wrong with Feminist Framings of Reproduction.” Feminist Studies 39, no. 1 (2013): 159–86. http://quod.lib.umich.edu/f/fs/0499697.0039.109/--inadequacy-of-choice-disability-and-whats-wrong-with?rgn=main;view=fulltext.
- Roth, Rachel. “‘Obstructing Justice: Prisons as Barriers to Medical Care for Pregnant Women.'” UCLA Women's Law Journal 18, no. 1 (2010): 1–28. http://escholarship.org/uc/item/31n7q2sx#page-1.
- Griffin, Christine. “Fear of a Black (and Working-Class) Planet: Young Women and the Racialization of Reproductive Politics.” Feminism & Psychology 2, no. 3 (1992): 491–94. http://fap.sagepub.com/content/2/3/491.full.pdf+html.
- Paltrow, Lynn M. “Roe v Wade and the New Jane Crow: Reproductive Rights in the Age of Mass Incarceration.” American Journal of Public Health 103, no. 1 (January 2013): 17–21. doi:10.2105/AJPH.2012.301104.
- California Latinas for Reproductive Justice. “Young Women Speak Out - Perspectives and Implications of Reproductive Health, Rights & Justice Policies.” Volume II. California Latinas for Reproductive Justice, 2010. http://www.californialatinas.org/our-work/research/clrj-led-research/.
- Roberts, Dorothy. “Unshackling Black Motherhood.” Michigan Law Review 95, no. 4 (1997): 938–64. http://www.jstor.org/stable/1290050.
- Sosa-Riddell, Adaljiza. “The Bioethics of Reproductive Techonolgies: Impacts and Implications for Latinas.” In Chicana Critical Issues, 183–96. Berkeley, CA: Third Women Press, 1993.
- Asch, Adrienne. “Reproductive Technology and Disability.” In Reproductive Laws for the 1900s, 69–121. Clifton, New Jersey: Humana Press, 1989.
- Keels, Lisa M. “‘“Substantially Limited:” The Reproductive Rights of Women Living with HIV/AIDS.'” Baltimore Law Review, 2010, 1–34. http://www.womenscollective.org/%E2%80%9Csubstantially-limited%E2%80%9D-reproductive-rights-women-living-hivaids.
- Paltrow, Lynn, and Jeanne Flavin. “Arrests and Forced Interventions on Pregnant Women in The United States, 1973-2005: Implications for Women's Legal Status and Public Health Journal of Health Politics, Policy and Law.” Journal of Health Politics, Policy & Law, 2013, 1–8. http://racism.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1671:forcedinterventionsonpregnantwomen&catid=109:reproductive-issues&Itemid=177.
- Quiroga, Seline. “Blood Is Thicker than Water: Policing Donor Insemination and the Reproduction of Whiteness.” Hypatia 22, no. 2 (April 2007): 143–61. http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=apn&AN=ALTP540813&site=ehost-live.
- Bell, A. V. “‘It's Way Out Of My League': Low-Income Women's Experiences of Medicalized Infertility.” Gender & Society 23, no. 5 (January 2009): 688–709.
- Bharat, Shalini, and Vaishali Sharma Mahendra. “Meeting the Sexual and Reproductive Health Needs of People Living with HIV: Challenges for Health Care Providers.” Reproductive Health Matters 15 (May 2007): 93–112. doi:10.1016/S0968-8080(07)29030-5.
- SisterSong Women of Color Reproductive Justice Collective. “Reproductive Justice Briefing Book: A Primer on Reproductive Justice and Social Change,” 2007. http://protectchoice.org/downloads/Reproductive%20Justice%20Briefing%20Book.pdf.
- Paltrow, Lynn M. “The War on Drugs and the War on Abortion: Some Initial Thoughts on the Connections, Intersections and Effects.” Reproductive Health Matters 10, no. 19 (May 2002): 162–70. http://www.jstor.org/stable/3775786.
- The Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice. “We Remember African American Women Are For Reproductive Freedom,” 1989. http://www.trustblackwomen.org/2011-05-10-03-28-12/publications-a-articles/african-americans-and-abortion-articles.
- Dennis, Amanda, Ruth Manski, and Kelly Blanchard. “Does Medicaid Coverage Matter? A Qualitative Multi-State Study of Abortion Affordability for Low-Income Women.” Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved 25, no. 4 (November 2014): 1571–85.
- Siegel, Neil S., and Reva B. Siegel. “Equality Arguments for Abortion Rights.” UCLA Law Review Discourse 160 (2013): 160–70.
- Keighley, Jennifer. “Health Care Reform and Reproductive Rights: Sex Equality Arguments for Abortion Coverage in a National Plan.” Harvard Journal of Law & Gender 33 (2010): 357–402.
- Guttmacher Institute. “State Funding of Abortion Under Medicaid.” State Laws and Policies. Guttmacher Institute, July 1, 2016. https://www.guttmacher.org/state-policy/explore/state-funding-abortion-under-medicaid.
- Ibis Reproductive Health, and All* Above All. “Research Brief: The Impact of Medicaid
Coverage Restrictions on Abortion.” Ibis Reproductive Health, n.d. http://www.ibisreproductivehealth.org/sites/default/files/files/publications/ResearchBriefImpactofMedicaidRestrictions.pdf.
- Binion, Gayle. “Reproductive Freedom and the Constitution: The Limits on Choice.” Berkeley Journal of Gender, Law & Justice 4, no. 1 (1988): 12–41.