The Virtual Library searched: [no text]
9 results found.
9 results found.
Results Tagged Eugenics
- Waxman, Barbara Faye. “Up Against Eugenics: Disabled Women's Challenge to Receive Reproductive Health Services.” Sexuality and Disability 12, no. 2 (1994): 155–71.
- Holland, Suzanne. “Selecting Against Difference: Assisted Reproduction, Disability and Regulation” 30, no. 401 (2003): 401–10.
- Davis, Angela. “Racism, Birth Control and Reproductive Rights.” In Women, Race and Class, 202–71. London, England: The Women's Press, 1982.
- Weingarten, Karen. “Talking Sex: The Rhetorics of Reproduction, Sex Education, and Sexual Expression in the Modern United States.” Feminist Studies 39, no. 1 (2013): 235–47. http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/p/pod/dod-idx/talking-sex-the-rhetorics-of-reproduction-sex-education.pdf?c=fs;idno=0499697.0039.113.
- Saxton, Marsha. “Disability Rights and Selective Abortion,” n.d. http://www.gjga.org/inside.asp?action=item&source=documents&id=17&detail=print.
- Sosa-Riddell, Adaljiza. “The Bioethics of Reproductive Techonolgies: Impacts and Implications for Latinas.” In Chicana Critical Issues, 183–96. Berkeley, CA: Third Women Press, 1993.
- Thomsen, Carly. “From Refusing Stigmatization Toward Celebration: New Directions for Reproductive Justice Activism.” Feminist Studies 39, no. 1 (2013): 149–58. http://quod.lib.umich.edu/f/fs/0499697.0039.108/--from-refusing-stigmatization-toward-celebration-new?rgn=main;view=fulltext.
- DeFine, Michael Sullivan. “A History of Governmentally Coerced Sterilization: The Plight of the Native American Woman.” University of Maine School of Law, May 1997, 1–11. http://www.whale.to/b/define.html.
- Arons, Jessica, and Medina Agénor. “Separate and Unequal: The Hyde Amendment and Women of Color.” Center for American Progress, December 2010. https://cdn.americanprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/issues/2010/12/pdf/hyde_amendment.pdf.