The Virtual Library searched: [no text] tagged: New to RJ
Welcome to the world of reproductive justice and thank you for your interest! We've collected a handful of resources that we think will lay a solid foundation of understanding for anyone new to reproductive justice.
Results Tagged New to RJ
- Cook, Rebecca J., and Bernard Dickens. “From Reproductive Choice to Reproductive Justice.” Feminism & Psychology 16 (2009): 106–9. http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1437637.
- Ross, Loretta J., Sarah L. Brownlee, Dixon Dazon Diallo, and Luz Rodriguez. “The SisterSong Collective: Women of Color, Reproductive Health and Human Rights.” American Journal of Health Studies 17, no. 2 (2001). http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-85590925.html.
- Zimmerman, Kristen, and Vera Miao. “Fertile Ground: Women Organizing at the Intersection of Environmental Justice and Reproductive Justice,” 2009. http://movementbuilding.movementstrategy.org/media/docs/1422_FertileGround.pdf.
- The Opportunity Agenda. “Reproductive Justice: A Communications Overview.” Tides Center, September 2010. http://opportunityagenda.org/files/field_file/2010.09.10ReproductiveJustice-CommunicationsOverview.pdf.
- Silliman, Jael, Marlene Gerber Fried, Loretta Ross, and Elena R. Gutierrez. “Women of Color and Their Struggle for Reproductive Justice.” In Undivided Rights: Women of Color Organize for Reproductive Justice, 2004. http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/women/news/2004/10/01/1115/undivided-rights-women-of-color-organize-for-reproductive-justice/.
- National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health. “A National Latina Agenda for Reproductive Justice.” National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health, February 2005. http://latinainstitute.org/sites/default/files/publications/legislative-materials/Natl-Latina-Agenda-for-Repro-Justice-Jan2005.pdf.
- Western States Center. “Reproductive Justice 101: A Select History,” 2008. http://www.westernstatescenter.org/tools-and-resources/Tools/reproductive-justice-101-a-select-history/?searchterm=Timeline%20of%20Reproductive%20Oppression%20and%20Justice.
- Asian Communities for Reproductive Justice. “A New Vision for Advancing Our Movement for Reproductive Health, Reproductive Rights and Reproductive Justice,” 2005. http://reproductivejustice.org/assets/docs/ACRJ-A-New-Vision.pdf.
- National Women's Law Center: Expanding the Possibilities. “If You Really Care about LGBT Rights, You Should Care About Reproductive Justice!,” October 2011. http://www.nwlc.org.
- SisterSong Women of Color Reproductive Justice Collective. “Reproductive Justice Briefing Book: A Primer on Reproductive Justice and Social Change,” 2007. http://protectchoice.org/downloads/Reproductive%20Justice%20Briefing%20Book.pdf.
- Silliman, Jael Miriam, Elena R. Gutierrez, Loretta Ross, and Marlene Gerber Fried. “The Political Context for Women of Color Organizing in Undivided Rights: Women of Color Organize for Reproductive Justice.” In Undivided Rights: Women of Color Organize for Reproductive Justice. South End Press, 2004.
- Arons, Jessica. “More than a Choice: A Progressive Vision for Reproductive Health and Rights.” Center for American Progress, September 2006. http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/women/report/2006/09/13/2143/more-than-a-choice-a-progressive-vision-for-reproductive-health-and-rights/.
- Cook, Katsi. “Cook: Women Are the First Environment.” Text. Indian Country Today Media Network.com, December 2003. http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/ictarchives/2003/12/23/cook-women-are-the-first-environment-89746.
- Mason, Carol. “How Not to Pimp Out Reproductive Justice: Adventures in Education, Activism, and Accountability.” Frontiers: A Journal of Women Studies 34, no. 3 (2013): 226–41.
- The Reproductive Health Technologies Project. “Two Sides of the Same Coin: Integrating Economic and Reproductive Justice.” The Reproductive Health Technologies Project, August 2015.
- Forward Together, and Western States Center. “We Are Brave: Race, Money, and Abortion Access.” All* Above All, n.d. http://allaboveall.org/resource/we-are-brave/.