In the News: A summary of media coverage of Berkeley Law faculty and experts.
Human Rights Center: The Human Rights Center Blog highlights current research and thinking on human rights and offers dispatches from faculty, staff, and fellows working around the world.
CDO Newswire: A compilation of news items related to legal profession jobs, published by the Career Development Office.
Financial Aid Blog: Updates and news from the Berkeley Law Financial Aid Office.
LRAP Blog: Information related to the Berkeley Law Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP) program for public interest graduates.
Legal Planet: Legal Planet, a collaboration between UC Berkeley School of Law and UCLA School of Law, provides insight and analysis on energy and environmental law and policy.
The Network: An online companion to the Berkeley Business Law Journal.
- Follow @BerkeleyLawNews
- Follow @BoaltAdmissions
- Follow Berkeley Law Financial Aid
- Follow @BerkeleyLLM
Check out our videos at the Berkeley Law YouTube Channel.
- Keep up with news from the law school and make connections with classmates via the Berkeley Law Facebook page.
- For individual class groups, search Berkeley Law JD (or LLM, JSD, or JSP) Class of 20XX (your year).
- Follow us at University of California, Berkeley – School of Law
- Connect with alums at the Boalt Alumni LinkedIn group.