Certificates of Specialization
Traditional track students who seek in-depth training in a particular area of law are now able to earn Certificates of Specialization in Energy & Clean Technology, Law and Technology, Business Law, Environmental Law, and International Law. Students apply for certificates toward the end of their second semester. Please click the link for each certificate for more information on the requirements.
- LL.M. Law & Technology Certificate
- LL.M. Business Law Certificate
- LL.M. Environmental Law Certificate
- LL.M. Energy & Clean Technology Law Certificate
- LL.M. International Law Certificate